-
Gwyndalf the Wise changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin hehe it really is
Flash fiction is fun. I think like Koshka said, you have to skip all the introductions and try not to be too plotty. I remember my first attempt at a short story was too plot-focused, with a bunch of plot points, and I just managed to shave enough words off to keep the limit.
Actually I think…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle cool, what time period is this?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle OOH! Looks cool! 😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle you’re welcome!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty I would say yes, but it’s kind of fun to watch as they multiply from the original two, and eventually we’ll get to the point where we have a lot flying. So no, sorry. You’re welcome to ask for tags though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle exactly how i like them lol
@theducktator that’s a good plan
@highscribeofaetherium @koshka haha I guess “not eating them” is a color then lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I guess I was sort of confused by Joseph’s fears about talking to Ezra, then. He seems to have multiple flashbacks to the soldiers, which is a good way to show how the events have affected him. I was probably confused (I’m assuming now that this scene is replacing the one before where he talks to three young men) about why he was…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Your new blurb sounds so cool! 😍
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I like it a lot! The only things I noticed were that you included the long excerpt from the Bible again… most readers already know the Christmas story so I don’t think you need it in there. Then, also, when Amelia was talking about Mary, some of the tenses seemed wrong. Like, maybe it should be in past tense? Idk. And last thi…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
We watched a little bit of that cartoon recently, lol. Redwall was such a phase for me when I was 10-12; I read almost all the books, and I thinky favorite was Loamhedge or the book with the magical pearls.
Netflix was going to make a movie or television series more recently, but there hasn’t been any news in a couple years.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
We need a “pin post” option.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That definitely makes sense. When there’s one big group, it’s kind of hard to RP. I’m up for it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Haha I use my phone a good amount of the time. 🤪 It does take some getting used to.
Lolol, that should be the official video of the forum. 😆
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Guys, I will write a praising, all-adoring ode to anyone who roleplays next! On my honor I will.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin I remember that guy; you’ve drawn some very cool doodles of him before. 🙂 I didn’t think you were going to integrate him into the Fel&Lois story, but it makes sense.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, and Chase (and Marcel) are 🤕💀
As always, hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
All I remember is that Dante and the Society are in a kerfuffle, Leo and Rory are long gone escaped across buildings, and the new school officer is checking everything. Also the twins are still washing dishes alone. I should help them.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty I think Ellette meant to tag you for her answer ☝️
- Load More
