-
Esther replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Random side note because I did recently find this out. Easter is mentioned in the KJV Bible (Acts 12:4), but it was an incorrect/imperfect translation. Most other translations use Passover.
Huh, interesting… I just looked that up in KJV and ESV and you’re right. 🤔 I’ve never noticed that before!
That’s awesome. A lot of people I know ea…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@stephie yessss
@theducktator Executed for treason? Yikes. I’d hate to be the pecans.
“….the long lost cousin from Australia who was in jail for arson and wants to burn down the White House.”
Hey! That’s me!
oh so I guess you’re Sniper and Huntress’s child, then. (RAE’s told you about them right?)
@elishavet-pidyon ooooh I like…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle LOLLLLLLL
they would so do that though
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Uh ohhhh 👀🫣😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh i love that!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Awesome!
thank you!! <33
Nooooo, now I won’t be able to get that out my head!!! that’s amazing 🤣🤣
Thank you so much, Ellette!! 🤗
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay! Just wanted to make sure you knew. 🙃
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
The Mill soundtrack by Samuel Sim. It’s amazing.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Let’s try that again. @highscribeofaetherium
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow Yes, fifty words per snowball. 😉
@esther-c LOL.
@everyone (@highscribeofaetherium) I can also take snowballs now that my stock is all out . . .
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, I noticed, lol. I don’t really care too much, tbh. I mean, I trust y’all, and most KP stalkers end up as members anyway. 😂 Thanks for letting me know tho! 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Also, you forgot to blur out your last name. 😬 Unless you meant to leave it in there, I just know you had blurred it out before when posting the cover. But it might not let you edit anymore.
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay, it’s out!! 😁
Hmm… @kyronthearcanin, @keilah-h, @jonas, and @liberty might also be interested.
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh yes, please throw some snowballs at me. I have been much too lazy with my writing lately. 💀 I need a good kick in the pants. 🥾😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I was too lazy to find the right emojis 😂😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Got meself me 100 words.
Now snowballs atttt…. @liberty @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Welp… I wrote a short story! XD
If you have the time, I’d love to hear your thoughts on it before I show it to friends and family. (It’s kinda long, I apologize, lol. It’s under 11k.)
Tagging some folks just in case you’re interested, but don’t feel obligated to read it. :))
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 [Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago

Open Eyes
~*~
Amos wiped sweat off his brow with the back of his hand. He pressed against the wall of the synagogue, the stone cooling his hot skin. The voice of the priest droned on through the windows. “But you, O Bethlehem Ephrathah, who are too little to be among the clans of Judah, from you shall come forth for me one who is to be ruler in I…[Read more] - Load More
