-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow I have animation models for all of them but yes, he is so far the only one that’s been used in my finished animations.
I have a little saga going with him befriending a How To Train Your Dragon night fury lol, but I haven’t released it on youtube yet -
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh, I love that verse!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
@smiley yoooo welcome back!!!
Like I see everywhere that being the oldest sister is like a ton of work and by the end you have mental health issues and then struggle for the rest of your life
Nah, it was never like that for me. Although I also only have one sibling, a brother, so…..
and I agree with Whaley, having my bro look up to me (or at l…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah. We used to write together but never really got too far into anything. She still loves to read but I don’t think she’s written in a while. My brother hasn’t really shown any interest in writing, either, so I guess it’s just me.
Lol. I remember Lydibug, though… she was around on the RPs for a while. My sister de…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m doing pretty well! My family is getting ready for the next school semester, and planning for a possible move around May.
yeah *face palms* in the end I have to remind myself that no one thinks about me as much as me lol
what a comfort lol
I know exactly what you mean 😅
Well, whenever you want to share, I’d love to hear about it! I a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s literally me and my sister, Lydibug. She joined, posted a few bunny and hedgehog pictures in a whirlwind of glory, and disappeared around three days later. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore aww that’s a shame
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s cool. My sister (@snickerdoodle) used to be on here, for about all of ten minutes. She doesn’t write anymore though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
also I was just relistening to Sniper’s lines for the sheer fun of it and I just realized he sounds a little like Buck from Ice Age.
WHY DID MY BRAIN MAKE THAT CONNECTION
BRUH
now I’m gonna have to animate him with an eye patch and a dinosaur
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
and lol yeah.
like do you boys do anything else???
sometimes I spend my time writing Huntress’s domination lines to the rest of the squad. I haven’t done any from them directed at her though.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
yeah I guess for me I just sometimes struggling with blurring the lines between fantasy and real life in some cases so I’m just kind of staying away from it but that’s like total personal conviction and I have nothing against your opinion or anything
yeah maybe at some point
there’s a few hobbies I want to learn I just actua…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow you two are siblings?
You have GOT to show @the_lost-journal the story I shared with you then!
I was telling him about the creatures in it a while back ago and he said he really liked them. He’ll finally be able to see them all in action!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Ummm…
Looks like I’m not. I’ll have to fix that.
But I still get an email when you tag me.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
awww I love that, it’s like enemies to friends XD as all good friendships should be
okay maybe not but sometimes that’s how it works
it’s really good, it’s a football movie which is usually not my thing but the characters are soooo good
yeah same, I thought of st least a hundred ways it could go wrong but overall they ma…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Luckily I am not actually a psychic, just a good guesser.
*Uses my guessing powers*
You’re also more of a dog person than a cat person, you mistrust cats.
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
and I’m happy to say that I now have a friend group that I love so much💕
Yayyy!! It’s kind of crazy how a friend group can sneak up on you; I have a class of eight kids both male and female, and nobody wants to leave because we love the group dynamic. That kind of coincidental oh-we-actually-like-each-other is one of the greatest ble…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey shadow! Nice to meet you!!
ooh mystery?? Feel free to tell me more
uhh slowly, it’s kind of just in the phase of ideas and plotting and thinking it would be a better tv show than book series lol
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
What are your thoughts on them?
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
yup 100% agree
and I’m happy to say that I now have a friend group that I love so much💕
God blessed me with that
well I have recently discovered that Remember the Titans is like the best movie ever!!
I actually went skiing for Christmas which was terrifying cause I’ve never been before but after some fails I got the hang of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
KNeW it
What made you think I’m a morning person?
People say I’m psychic, lol. I don’t know, I think you strike me as having some of the same… patterns? …as my best friend. And she is a huge advocate for using your time wisely.
- Load More
