-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint Yes, I liked the raccoon deer too! His name is Lieutenant Bites. He’s not my design but I just had to draw him cause he’s so cool.
One of the characters in the story I drew him for rides him around.
Wolves are always bad guys, and since they are my favourite animal, I wanted to change things up a bit.
Yesss I feel this way…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint Those are perfect! Your characters even look kinda similar to their counterparts!
Alan looks a good deal less….bookish?…..than Alcatraz (where did he get THAT name anyway? Who wants to be named after an island with a jail on it?) though
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper lolllll
I wish I could say this about my characters but all my guys are from shows and stuff, so…….
lol
Does Hunter repeatedly being compared to Solid Snake or John Rambo count?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Barnes and Sniper would have a good conversation about their parents being annoying over the phone lollllll
 “Dad? Dad, I’m a- Ye- Not a ‘crazed gunman’, dad, I’m an assassin! …Well, the difference bein’ one is a job and the other’s a mental sickness!”
(later, talking to someone else) “I’ll be honest with ya: my parents do not…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper thanks! She (this particular individual is a female) was the first one I drew.
I haven’t figured out a name for her yet, but she’s Huntress’s companion (you probably recognize her from the roleplay forums). I call the species jaykos, though.
I have a feeling Huntress adopted hers cause her real name is “Jaylen” and she thought an…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge @rae @trailblazer lollll
He’s not like too into the slang stuff but he’ll joke about it sometimes.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Of course!! And you should totally continue that one-shot, it doesn’t need to be anything big! Just something to dip your toe into. And plot ideas come with time. You’re good at drawing personality into the characters, and I bet that will help a lot when you’re not sure where to take the story. Good luck working on it! ❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
You’re right, you’re right, but that was a better comparison than the Cadwicks. Plus, Sabina and Turin became nicer xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Lesson learned… I guess I have to add you every time. Unless you were using a different account?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Totally! He has some great qualities but he’s also too emotionally independent for his own good. I love how Jane Austen highlights how important socialization is, and how it’s different from ‘society,’ as in the constructed hierarchy and traditions. Because Darcy really equates them with each other without thinking, and avoids…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yayy!!!
Hmm… they are reminding me of Sabina and Turin a little. More closed-off, not believers, smaller family who probably went through some grief. I’m excited to learn more about them. I feel like the father is already suspicious of them… meaning he might be really opposed when they bring up God… but Liesl will probabl…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Knew it. I find it more funny than most, because I and my friend have been compared to Darcy and Bingley before. She had to teach me to enjoy line dances, because I was more skittish than a cat. XD Darcy is a kindred spirit of mine.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*Eats your art* *Leaves no crumbs* They’re so cuuuuuuutttee and the lighting is so coooooool, I love iiiiiiiiiiit… You should draw and write a comic, seriously. You’ve got a great streamlined style and it feels like something straight out of a graphic novel.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
That picture of Darcy made me wheeze for some reason. XD Is the comparison because he’s hostile in the beginning and has darker hair than Aaron? Because Darcy and Bingley are definitely an iconic introvert/extrovert duo, and that’s what I think of when I see them.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Some very loud adult voice shuddered over a speaker, reading off some kind of behavior code with half the heart of a dead trout. She sounded exhausted.
I will take that transition and roll with it. XD
And I apologize for the semi-purposeless roleplay here, I’m very exhausted today and I didn’t have much else to do.
Barnes
Barnes put dow…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Chapters 5 and 6 are out! Same link as last time…
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iTo1_yooHUC67Ve8ddKn2gCS0rK_fjpc0kh_NJu3Sig/edit
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @koshka @raxforge @theshadow @anyone-else
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 8 months ago
First, have to clear out all of the uh… wonderful writing before posting it.
XD
Lol, I was rewatching an episode from Martha Speaks (I don’t care if it’s for kids it’s one of the greatest shows ever), and this line really spoke to me.
Oh my goodness *brings back memories* We used to love that show.  But I don’t remember that line, sadly xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve never watched the Chosen because the idea of a tv show about Jesus makes me uncomfortable, but I had a Wingfeather show phase back when the site was funding the first season. That’s probably the closest thing I had to a favorite Christian show. Otherwise, Veggie Tales is it.
- Load More
