-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s awesome!! Praise the Lord!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Weird the forum stopped working…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed Beautiful boards!! I want to meet the characters now 😆
Also, this is random, but I had this memory the other day of when I first joined KP and your signature said you were the Queen of Emojis on KP 😂 Do you remember that?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed First off, these boards are cool and the characters look amazing.
Second, what a weird coincidence in your name and role selection for the female character—“Jaelryn” is weirdly close to “Jaylen,” the name of a character I have whose codename is Huntress. Her hair’s a bit shorter and darker than your character’s, and her eyes…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooooohhh!! That’s exciting! I want to hear more about it if you post! 😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, awesome, thank youuuu! :))
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What’s the word limit again??
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Seriously contemplating posting some rough character designs. I’ll think about it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Lucky Barnes, your author lets you have good things. Sniper’s parents will be dead halfway through the storyline and he’s still a bit messed up from it afterward. And it’s not even my fault.
Lucky in some ways, unlucky in others. XD I decided over the past year or so that I don’t like writing characters with just trauma+healing as thei…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll study the original artist’s scattered drawings and see if I can throw together a rough timeline.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I guess. Also it’d fit the video game characters who are the main players in the crossover, who all come from games set on Earth in the time periods between 1960 and 2020. So they don’t have to change too much, but neither are they the same.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yup, even if the relationship is kind of distant.
He’s kinda the same.
I thought about killing off the parents, but Barnes has enough sadness already, and I felt it would be appropriate to give her a family to support.
Lucky Barnes, your author lets you have good things. Sniper’s parents will be dead halfway through the storyline and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Either you have a connection to supernatural powers, or I’m just very predictable
Nah, you’re just that predictable. No offense, if our roles were reversed and you came to me with a Bad Batch or Team Fortress fanfic idea, I’d react pretty much the exact same way.
Cool! So is this in any way parallel to the actual Avatar canon, a…
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Praying for you!! <33
Oh no!! Glad the car’s back, but I’ll continue to pray for y’all!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks!! I’m so so glad you like it!! 😊 I have been praying over it for a while, that God would help me have the right words and ideas. Thank you so much for your encouragement!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-Me being chronically inactive cause I’m about to serve a mission
-Someone mentions Avatar
-Me, breaks through the ceiling falling before you
I am here
AHAHAHA how did I know you were gonna do that?
Not sure what issue you would have…although there is one note I personally don’t like is the implications of Aang’s past lives…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@grcr oh man, that looks awesome!!!!
What program is that?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Barnes and Sniper would have a good conversation about their parents being annoying over the phone lollllll
My grandma will call or text at the randomest times, and I always get surprised because I’m in the middle of something. :p
They both should be happy though. At least they have parents who care about them.
Yup, even if the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie that’s good!! I’m glad!
- Load More
