-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 4 weeks ago
Have you had any time to work on that drawing? No rush if you haven’t, just checking.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
That looks pretty good! A chart made for roleplaying is a good idea. I appreciate the large bio section because I like having the freedom to add what I want. It’s also a good idea to have one chart with space for art, and another without.
Also also – I already knew that Baron fact! Not sure how I learned it before this.
The hobbies chart i…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months ago
@loopylin when I fill out pronouns sections I usually either keep it blank or do something silly like “who cares” or “pronoun preference wasn’t a thing in this time period” (for my tf2 squad especially) and then if it has a separate blank for the actual gender then I write it there. For example, here’s one for the friendship between Huntress an…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
Lucille
Gabriel didn’t say anything. Lucy didn’t expect him to. The feelings tumbling around were enough to confuse anyone, most of all herself.
So she hugged him tighter.
Another door blossomed out of the wall behind Gabriel’s back. A worn brass knob was attached to it, and faded yellow paint covered the birch…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months ago
Cool art!! I like the long tipped ears. And your traditional coloring is good as usual.
Althea sounds like a fantasy name, so it probably doesn’t matter what gender it’s for in real life. As long as it’s not super feminine. I’ve known people to use female names for male characters and I don’t usually care.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
Huntress
“Step away from Rosalind.” Azalea drew a pistol. I did the same.
“Finally, they’ve found you. Half of them, at least……Thank you both for coming. It was getting a little dull.” The man, or at least I thought it looked like a man, drew a sword. It flashed silver in the dim light.
I quickly camouflaged. My gun and my clo…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 months ago
I wore that face today for five minutes straight because I figured something out and I’m so pleased with it, hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
I read that last sentence and I regret all my choices to emotionally torture this poor fellow
Lucille
Lucy looked at the fist mark once more and let out a shuddery sigh. She let go of her sleeves, which she had been fidgeting with, and bolted forward.
As Gabriel’s hands lowered from tying the ribbon, she reached him and wrapped her arms a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
Soldier
This was all very confusing.
So he was a demon? Then he wasn’t? Then he WAS again??
He didn’t look like one (not that I know what they look like. But it’s not that). He looked like a Changeling, a little bit, but he wasn’t THAT either!
Gabriel didn’t take the words nicely. I wouldn’t either.
Hunt…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
I realize Lucy is being confusing. Hopefully it’ll make sense in a bit
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
Why did this take me so long. This is like, the shortest thing ever
Lucille
Lucy had been standing still, and now she rocked back and forth slightly. “That’s… That’s what you were like.”
She looked from Gabriel to the fist mark in the wall again.
She smiled. Faintly, at first. Everything blurred and she found, by…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I’ll try the link!
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
You’re fine. I’m good with that time!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I’m finally back home for a week! Yayy!
Please excuse my inability to focus on this. The other roleplay was easier to focus on for some reason. Time to brainstorm a post. -
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I’m available right now if you want! I just got back from vacation and I’m super tired, but I have stuff I’d like to write soon. Might as well try to do it now.
Or tomorrow. I’m back home for a few days before vacation starts up again.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
- Load More
