-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yayyy!!! The moodboards look great!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Ok SO IT DID POST THE MOODBOARD
Wyoh was tricking me…I couldn’t see the moodboard until now 😑😂
@theducktator @grcr @savannah_grace2009
Eeee! I’m so glad y’all are interested!! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Brooooo
Ok, KP is glitching really bad for me rn. I’ll try to post his moodboard later. You will just have to wait in suspense 😈🤪
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
And Easton…

-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Then moodboard for Hallie, MC 1

-
Esther started the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey everyone!! So my lovely beta-reader (@hybridlore ) was so awesome in giving me feedback on the first draft of an older WIP (this was the one I had asked for help with a little while back). I’m planning to start digging into the editing phase this week and hopefully have the second draft finished sometime in March (we’ll see… sometimes life…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
For suggestions…we could always select an article to read individually and then discuss
-
Esther replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oooh, yes!! Count me in!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle haha you were brave then!
Me, I don’t know if my parents would particularly find it funny if I even joked I was married to a fictional character, especially considering my extreme aversion to marrying in real life. So admiring you-know-who from afar is what I decided to settle for.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator sherby! Lol that’s cute.
The things you do when you’re seven. When I was seven I assigned alternate names to my family based off the constellations (I was going through a space phase XD)@grcr yeah sometimes it’s like that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
😊 It would be nice to have fresh discussions every week, because sometimes people want to have fun conversations, but don’t know where to start.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I am not sure 😅 and I don’t know if that would make it better or worse 😂
Me neither lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper I don’t mind! That might be cool.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
This sounds like a lot of fun! I’m sure you would do great. I’m game if everyone else is!
-
whaley started the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
So, Topic of the Week! Do we want to start it up again somehow? Please discuss here – if you want it to come back, or if you have any strong opinions about how it should be revitalized.
I’m hesitant to take Kathleen’s job. However, I have plenty of ideas of my own, and would be delighted to do it myself. If this becomes the game plan, I am eager…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c yessss
I can do several voices myself, but I’m a girl and most of my main characters are guys so…..
-
Esther replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h @theducktator @liberty
Telling y’all this now so I won’t procrastinate this week, lol.
I’m going to edit the paragraph and then repost it by Friday, taking into account your suggestions.
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh yeahhh! That’d be perfect! 😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c ha! That’s awesome. I don’t know anyone like that, which is unfortunate cause I’d love to have someone on call to voice act my animations with these characters.
- Load More
