-
whaley replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Give yourself a foundation to build off of, otherwise you’re just building castles in the sky, and only Miyazaki can do that. 😉
Hehehe, I see what you did there
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Alrighty, I read over the next two chapters and decided to post them both today, but after this, you can expect to get only one a week… unfortunately, I only have six more chapters after this. 🙁 I guess that means I need to write more haha.
Without further ado, here’s the link! (It’s the same one as last time …[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Awesome! Thank you so much! That was something I really tried to pay attention to, because I come from a Christian family and I’ve never known a time where my parents didn’t know God… so it’s something I have to think about, how someone who’s never been exposed to this kind of thing would react to it. If you or anyone else has…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks!!! ☺️
Thank you ladies! Sure thing!!
Wait really?? Oh I didn’t even notice! Maybe I’ll have to read the book now 😝
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle How’s everything with you? Is your leg doing better?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium oooh I didn’t know this was a thing! As soon as you’re done with Ellette’s, can I ask you for a character?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Awesome! Thanks so much for reading it! I’m looking forward to hearing what you think of the rest of it.
Good point, I hadn’t noticed that, but it totally makes sense. I’m planning to rewrite the first chapter anyway, so I’ll try to take that into account when I do.
Wow, that’s terrible. That kind of thing hasn’t happened to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@anybody who wants to see but @theshadow specifically
here’s a quick sketch I did of Old Hunter’s face!

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c all righty!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c cool!! I’ll totally read it, if only for fun! Might pick out a couple of grammar mistakes here and there or tell you if there’s a better way for a sentence to flow, but other than that I don’t think I’ll be critiquing much.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
Narnia was the first thing we seriously made up fanfics for that I remember. It was bonkers, but fun.
yesss early fanfics are always bonkers.
My first fanfic was a wacky Star Wars one where all the characters from the original trilogy rented a yacht and sailed around this one planet….?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle well, I’ll be here if you ever need to talk about family drama. My dad’s family is nowhere near as bad as yours from what I can tell, but they can be really dramatic, so I totally understand.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle wowwww that’s crazy.
he was abandoned and grew up on the streets or in and out of orphanages and foster care.
That explains his junky family at least.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
also yeah, I enjoyed the revised chapter!! Makes me even more worried for their family now, cause it seems like they have a pretty good one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Whenever I’m alone and can’t find anyone in the house I assume they’ve been Thanos snapped or something lol.
exactlyyyyy
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
(He didn’t grow up with his parents and this is only his second time meeting this people.)
Where’d he grow up, then? Just wondering, not tryna judge or anything.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper certainly!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
we’ve been here fighting legal battles in Idaho for over a week, and we have to stay at least one more… but maybe two. And my best friend is leaving for a new state this month and this was the last month we had to spend together, and now she might leave before I get back
oh that’s horrible! I’m sorry you had to go through tha…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
ooooooooohhhh keep me tagged please 😄 I like the vibes of the boards and it sounds really fun!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah . . . @kathleenramm You okay?
- Load More

@hybridlore
Thank you so much for reaching out!! Thst means so much to me!
Eh, my leg hasnt had much chance yo heal because of all the travel. But, i did run for the forst time since the inj. Wes through a snowball at me and i couldnt res pelting him for it. 😅
Lot of stress because of the legal fight. Im just hon really ready to go home. Gotta…[Read more]
Of course! I miss talking with you! After asking that, I stalked the forums for a bit and saw that you had posted about being there. I’m sorry it’s been so rough! I’ll be praying that your leg continues to heal and everything gets sorted out and you can get home soon! Hopefully you and your family can be a light to your extended family members.
Thank you for the prayers. Having people reach and actually Care has been a really great encouragement. Thank you so much. I miss you too, which is funny because it’s not like I’m any farther or closer to you than normal. Feel free to email anytime. Thanks again.
Absolutely. I know, haha, it’s just we haven’t really talked lately. We’ll have to set up another Google Meet once you get back. Sure thing! 💕