-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Could you expand more on what you mane by that, please?
I like to write down every idea I have so that I don’t have to contain everything in my head and forget it. So, the opposite of Ellette. (Why are we always the opposite? Why??)
I organize the ideas by topic (plot, worldbuilding, etc) very deliberately. I’m trying to…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Great, thanks!! Yeah, I was trying to come up with something for the studying that would be interesting, but I’m not sure if I’ll change it next draft. I wanted to make something weird happen with the testing – the no answer changes being one of the first things I came up with – but I don’t know if it makes sense with the tests…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
*Shivers* Ooh, I love outline brainstorming.
Do you have any habits that help you think more efficiently?
By this, do you mean a method of organizing your ideas? Because that’s my favorite way of making brainstorming quick and easy, while also productive.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I didn’t draw your characters very accurately. (They are both supposed to be older, Leo probably doesn’t have goggles.) But I remember reading a section of the roleplay and having a specific image in my head, so I drew it, and here it is. Rory stands, Leo is on the stool.

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’ll have to get that class moving, I suppose.
What’s with the neck thing?
Yeah lol, that’s my fault.
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @grcr @smiley @keilah-h @theshadow
Chapter 1
“Why is it so hot?” Hallie Woodbury tucked a loose strand of ginger hair behind her ear.
“I only have two words that can answer that question: New. Mexico.” Easton straightened and tossed his light brown locks off his forehead with a quick shake of his head.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
It’s surprising the meaningless things you can accomplish when all your normal hobbies loose their appeal and you have nothing else to do lol
honestly I feel that though
will you post the doc on here when you’re finished, or no?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
What’s with the neck thing?
also 86 CHARACTERS HOW
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@loopylin bruhhh that’s dedication right there
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow thank you!!! I just threw him together quickly, not tryna make a masterpiece.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
that’s cute. I got a way better match. I married Eomere when I was 13. I was Faramir’s secret sister that nobody really knew about. He was the only one in the family who loved me. Boromere didnt have time for me and Denathor was just a messed up dad. But yeah, anyways. That’s who I really am.
Self inserts are so fun thoug…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator oh that’s hilarious
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle all righty then!
I went through a space phase at that age too! It lasted several years, and I still think space is cool, but I’ve been studying a lot of science for school, and I’ve decided I can’t stand physics and chemistry. So, no astronomy career for me. XD
yesss same. I like physics but not chemistry. Well,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae that was awesome!
“Finally a fellow you like, and he’s a possible assassin.” Dr. Handel shook his head. “I will never understand a girls’ attractions.
Neither do I, and I’m a girl who the only fellow she likes is a (fortunately fictional) assassin too, apparently.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium you can totally do that! just tag me again when you’re back to doing these.
@theducktator you can go first! I need to get better references for my characters anyway.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Aaand this is not what this topic is for. I apologize for rambling, Shadow. 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh ho ho, well…
The thing is, I can’t remember everything that’s in Castle in the Sky, but the rest of the Studio Ghibli films have a lot of Japanese mythological spirits. Beings like No-Face, Totoro, or Mononoke are all considered spiritual powers. I personally do not mind these kinds of characters in literature, as they…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh, Studio Ghibli is amazing. I have a bunch of the movies on my shelf right now. Which have you watched?
- Load More
