-
whaley replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Yayyyy!! If you have trouble with her, take as long as you like, you’re the artist! <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Aah I’ve never done this before, that I can remember. But I have a character! I love your art style and this sounds so fun! 🙃
Name: Izzy. But that might change.
Age: 15
Personality: Izzy is the definition of chill. She has a bit of a romantic dynamic with the main character, and she’s generally viewed as the quiet cool kid. She can be distant…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yes. I just hope it doesn’t lead to bad stuff for them.
I think you’re enjoying the suspense way too much. 🤔🙄
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Aw, sorry to miss you! Hopefully you’ll be able to make the next one! (Let us know if anything changes! 😉)
XD No problem! Hope you feel better soon!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Sorry! That went into my Promotions, unfortunately.
Unfortunately she didn’t feel qualified to take my case and sent me to the clinic where she learned and they messed up pretty bad. I improved a lot due to the diet changes they made for me (Apparently I’m allergic to a ton of stuff) but declined a good bit from a ther…
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ooohhh, that’s convenient. XD Thank you!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
The official KP call is next Saturday, not today!
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I woke up sick so I might not make it
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Leon!!!! Yes!!!
Great section. He must have been really famous…
I want them to meet up with the boy he set free. 🥺
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Great section!! 💕
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Ohhhh my wordddd
Ok that actually makes so much sense. I felt like the story was moving too fast and wasn’t exactly sure how to slow it down.
Thanks for pointing that out!! <33
Mmm. If that’s how other books do it, I guess it could work. I looked it up and some people say to extend the vowels and smooth con…
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Mmmm…that does make sense, I’m just not sure how to do that.
Instead of “hope”, my characters are trying to fix their problems themselves. Which might be a “false hope”, but I don’t really see it as hope. I understand what you mean, I’m just not exactly sure how to do that.
Ok! Yeah, again, do what you wanna do. But if you…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
The blurb looks great! Very intriguing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@liberty ooooh I love those kinds of stories!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle thanks!
@whalekeeper lol yeah
also tbh I mostly use references of the actual character I’m drawing. I just yoink ‘em off google images (obviously with the safe search function on)
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m working on them right now actually.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @rae @ellette-giselle @anyone
Where does everyone get their photo references for practice? I used Pinterest for the art on the last page, but I’m wondering if there’s a better source…?
Pinterest has lots of stuff, I’m just curious. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper thanks! I like their expressions too, I don’t know what they’re talking about but it seems to be serious.
yep I use Procreate a TON. All the digital drawings/edits I’ve posted are from there.
- Load More
