-
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I do also know that if you create a website on Blogger or Wix, something like that, I think there’s an option to create a forum. I’ve never tried it before, but I could look into it if y’all would prefer that to a closed chat.
It would still technically be open to people on the internet, but the link would have to be shared for them to acces…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal haha great poems!
@rae @theducktator seems like my choice a long time ago to avoid Discord like the plague was a solid one.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s because you don’t know his full story.
I know his life, and I know that it was the completion of his character arc.
Well, okay, maybe. 😝
technically I should make you wait for tomorrow…….. but I am feeling rather nice today………
*gasps* A bonus section?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
😂
That’s crazy. Colorado is kind of notorious for that, I thought, but I’ve never been to your state before.
I don’t kill characters without a reason. I don’t even kill them. My badguys do.
Ahem—I don’t see much of a reason for Conrad’s death. Aaron and Adrian can be explained, I guess, but there’s still lots of other people yo…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh no! @liberty beat me! XD
yesterday it was 80 degrees.
Today it’s 5 and snowing.
That’s rather strange . . . 🤔 Sounds like Colorado, but I don’t even think it’s that extreme there. Today we have a high of nearly 80.
He died in the beginning of book 2. Hybridelore almost killed me for it.
(it was a rather brutal scene………
-
Esther replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah contacting someone who used to be affiliated with KP might be a good idea. Idk how busy Josiah is, but it’d be great just to know that the site will keep running.
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 6 months ago
Few
Let my words be few
With all Your power in view
Your love and wisdom too
Oh let my words be few
Let my words be few
You know our needs before I do
In long-suffering or trials new
Oh let my words be few
Let my words be few
You know the times are soon
When You will judge righteous due
You’ve got this
In Your control
So let my words be… -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
also your signature lol
I have a bunch of those screenshotted from a video I watched about silly AI creations.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal that’s cool
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore ok! you’re welcome!
-
whaley replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I just sent another message through the Contact Us page. I checked around for an email and found ‘kingdompenmag@gmail.com.’ I’m not sure if this is the only inbox KP uses, so I’m going to wait for a while before directly using this email instead of Contact Us.
I think the best thing to do right now is to have a backup plan, and try to get…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
You’re totally fine. Thanks! 😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore so sorry for taking over your forum. Those boards are awesome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
“snipercore” lol
idk if that’s a word but IT’S A WORD NOW
CROSSHAIR AND MUNDY FOREVER BABY
(gonna regret saying that in a decade when this shows up on some old internet log and I have a chance, however small, of being like ‘who do those names belong to again?’ But whatever)
Yes to reptiles and sci-fi, every time. Lol
and he…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
And Everett’s . . .

-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago

This is Juliet’s.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Does Everette have a board??? I want an Everette board!!!
I can post his and Juliet’s in a minute . . .
I hope one of them dies in the end.
Really? 🙄🤣
I’m also hoping Everette and Sara get married in the future. So… maybe he shouldn’t die.
I will reveal nothing . . . 🤭
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
What exactly does that entail?
Snipercore, reptiles, sci-fi, things like that. Also, I’ve never tried to use a 3D animation engine, but now that you’ve started playing with that, I associate you with the vibe of minimal-effect 3D models. I know that’s very specific and doesn’t make a lot of sense, but it’s in my brain now. Lol.
There’s n…
- Load More
