-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @whalekeeper
Four new chapters today! 😳
Don’t feel like you have to read them all right away if you don’t have time. This is the end of Part 2.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint I see you’re an Alan Becker fan!! My brother loves watching those. They’re so cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper lollllll
also as for the character designer thing, it gets updated frequently so I don’t think it was even possible to make characters that detailed several years ago.
But then again, I am very meticulous about my charries, so……
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Sometimes I find a huge piece of paper and doodle on it with my siblings. This time I doodled a frog without really looking, and it came out like this.

It’s an absolute monstrosity and now I don’t trust myself to doodle without paying attention
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
I’ve tried using that designer too. Never got to the same level of detail as Keilah’s characters here. 🙂
-
Esther posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
Hey Sara!
How’s your mom doing? And how are you doing with everything going on? -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle Nope! Nothing that I saw, anyway.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
A few things happened, but it shouldn’t be too much reading, luckily.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 3 months ago
honestly I’m so glad you like him. Gives me an excuse to write a whole side fic from his perspective lol
working on that right now, but it likely won’t be out for another few weeks…..heh
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
So did I! I was the one commenting about how the same thing happened to me when I tried writing a dystopian story.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Barnes
“Call me Barnes.” She stuck her hands in her pockets. “That being my regular name. Yours?”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I do agree with the people who commented on the end of this last chapter; there probably should be some more context before they teach him how to fight.
But I liked the training sessions. 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@loopylin it’s totally fine that it took a while.
Huntress
Felicity chucked rocks at the odd flying creatures who’d managed to evade Soldier, but eventually stopped.
Sniper raised his rifle and shot one out of the sky, the crack of the gun going off the only loud sound we’d heard since we arrived at the cave.
Shortly afterward, Felicity…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 3 months ago
@liberty That’s cool. Great job on the board btw.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
*Is sick and has nothing to do* *Proceeds to spend 2 hours reading the whole thing and summarizing it* Okay, I’ve got a crazy summary for y’all.
Fantasy Adventure RP so far
“Your characters have been summoned to a fantastical world where war rages between an evil Dark Lord and a determined resistance.” – Jonas
On the outskirts of the city…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint thanks!
Just worked on some lore for that very character, too. It’s funny how fast he’s developed since I just finalized what his name and backstory would be.
I was gonna lore dump but decided this isn’t the place for that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 3 months ago
He has at least one brother, or brother-in-arms.
He stands up for what’s right, even if it leads to conflict.
He knows falconry and how to battle on horseback.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I must confess I was excited to see what Jonas cooked up for the future plot.
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Yes, that is alright! Tell me if you need to swap emails or if you have some way to find mine. (I don’t remember everyone who knows my email, lol.)
- Load More
