-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Good, good. *Makes a mental note* The flame of hope shall not flicker out!!
Indeed! I am kind of surprised we haven’t had a visit from Wyoh or the other bugs in a while.
Ooh, I suppose I should have mentioned what’s going on. Basically we can’t contact any KP leaders. All of their names have been taken off…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
Trying to keep an eye on this topic too. 😉
By the way everyone, I’m having a procedure done tomorrow at the hospital. It’s a quick thing but I thought I’d mention it, as I might feel sick over the next week.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@hybridlore ikr? It is honestly so sad.
ooo! This is good!! I like this! I know for sure who it is, and to several of them that actually happens. (Though not an orange rock. 😝)
HAHA I knew you were gonna say this.
Yours are also really good scenarios, I can totally see them happening.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Awesome! Hopefully we’ll be able to get this sorted out.
Thankfully KP hasn’t been having too many problems lately! 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Tagging as many people as I can think of.
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @rae @theducktator @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @raxforge @theshadow @janellebelovedpig @stephie @ellette-giselle @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @the_lost-journal @felicity…[Read more]
-
whaley started the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Dear friends and fellow countrymen,
I have been attempting to find the emails of KP leaders/directors/moderators. In my search, I have discovered that the emails I have tried ending with @kingdompen.org don’t work. Any blogs I come across are dead.
*Raises hand* I have, however, found four hopes. 1: A fellow by the name of Josiah DeGraaf started…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@hybridlore I can’t wait to read it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
@esther-c Thank you!
@anyone My brother has been feeling a lot better, and he just got the all-clear from his surgeon yesterday. 🙌 Thanks for your prayers!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
I’m ordering three more helpings from each of you with a side of french fries and a milkshake. And make it quick.
Luckily for you, I should have two characters done by today.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon thank you!! The sandpiper was one of my favorites too.
@whalekeeper lol
it’s 10 am where I’m at and you’re making me want a milkshake…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper lol, that’s reasonable if you don’t want to spoil it.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
Popping in again to let y’all know that I’m seeing all these prayer requests and praying for them! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
This was really strong, it’s great you’re making Easton and Hallie struggle with the fact that Tyler’s dead and not making them coming to terms with it instantaneous. It’s realistic, and you’re doing a good job at it. I think you could maybe delve into the despair a bit more, but other than that everything is good.
Thank you!
And…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
The precious angel kid is my favorite though. 🙂
All credit to Loops, and at the same time I weirdly feel complimented because it’s my character. 😂 She draws him in the cutest way. Way cuter than I do.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I’d answer that question if it wasn’t for the fact that this scenario happens in my project anyway. 😂 Sooooo. *Inconspicuously sneaks away*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
weird little writing prompt that randomly appeared in my brain last night and made me cry cause of how sad it was:
so anyone who’s seen Infinity War and/or Endgame remembers that planet where they get the soul stone from, where someone has to die in order for the other to get it?
pick two of your closest characters. Could be siblings, could…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@theshadow @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @theducktator @keilah-h
New chapters!! There’s a bundle of them, but yes, this is the end. 🥹
Let me know when you’ve finished, and I’ll try to put together some questions about the larger arc of the book.
Thank you guys so much for reading! Your encouragement and comments have been…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
- Load More
