-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Overall, it was pretty good. Some of the dialogue towards the end felt a tiny bit clunky, though.
Very well,”” Eric sighed. “I shall bare the displays of emotion for tonight, but by tomorrow hugs will be limited to once a month.”
This is funny, but it sounds old-fashioned all of a sudden. Is Eric just teasing? Does he lapse i…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
1. It gives the reader more hope in a happy ending.
2. It’s more interesting because you play on the past events of the book to make readers think Asher and Eric will die, but then defy the stereotype, keeping them on their toes.
3. It saves Asher and Eric. 🤗
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
YES! Much better. Thanks so so much!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh whoops, never mind, I realized what “anduth” meant seconds after posting haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator lollll when did they tell you about that?
did they tell everyone and I missed it or were you spying on my rather embarrassing conversation in the fanfic forum about him beating out Sniper as RAE’s top Australian?
XD or maybe you guys know each other in real life, idk.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
here is “Huntress and Scout but they’re warrior cats” because I was bored and I love warrior cats.
This is only Huntress/Scout’s and Sniper’s parents. I was gonna do more but it was so much work looking through my characters and deciding who was related to who……
If you’re familiar with Warriors lore, you probably noticed that Snipersight’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone who cares
Ever made a family tree for your characters? I’m doing it right now.
It won’t save cause I’m not signed in to the website I’m doing it on but hey, at least I can screenshot it.
My warrior cats family trees have ridiculous connections lol
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
My chart is still in the works, but it includes the same nine types he discusses, I just rearrange a few things and summarize it quicker so I can glance at it for reference. And I’m constantly adding other things, stuff like the Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, other coping mechanisms/corresponding fears I’ve noticed in real life, etc.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Insert heavenly choir singing*
That’s my DUUUUUUDE, I listen to his videos every time they come out! He saved me from eternal confusion and I understand so much more than before. The 9 types videos he’s making are especially helpful. I definitely don’t agree with everything, and yeah he can make some crude jokes, but his method is de…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m good! Honestly I had no idea it’s been this long, I guess time passes faster the older you get. 🙂
Hey, sorry it took a minute.
You’re good
Oh it depends. Sometimes I only have 4 or so points, and sometimes it’s close to 16. It just all depends on what points I know I need/want to hit.
Right, you just outline a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ok! Thanks for the offer! 🤗
-
Esther replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Everyone else had some fantastic points and I agree. God does everything with a purpose, and one of those purpose is to bring glory to His name. The angels were made to do God’s will and serve Him, right? Satan didn’t want to, yet time and time again we see Satan’s plans thwarted and God glorified. I like how Andrew put it:
God knew…
-
whaley replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m going to pass on this roleplay because I’m already in a few, but thank you for the tag! I’ll probably follow along with this for fun.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hello! Hope you’ve been doing well <3
I’ve wanted this instrument for years. I’ll send you a picture of mine when I get it.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, I do something similar, only on physical cards because it’s easier to visualize. How detailed does that usually get? What do you mean by graphing characters?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow yeah….it is lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle you could have one or both of them get really, really close to death, and everyone thinks they’re dead, but then someone notices them still breathing or something, and they rush to save them.
I do agree with the others that letting them die was kinda getting old. Them dying was……sorta tolerable for me, but it was like the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
YESSSSSS!!! We convinced you!!! 🙌🙌
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I can’t wait to see the new scene! 😁
having hybridlore on the protection squad is scary! Why did I ever tell her about it?
Because you wanted me to kidnap all your characters. MWAHAHAH.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
*graciously accepts confetti and medal* Thank you, thank you very much.
- Load More
