-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow That was beautiful, and making me wanna write a song despite the fact that I have no songwriting ability.
also I found that aforementioned conversation, but i’ll post it in the fanfic forum instead of this one lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow!
also don’t worry about your signature being messy. That’s just how signatures are.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty oooh I loved that!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I figured you probably knew, but just wanted go make sure. Because otherwise I would start rambling about stuff without defining things, like I normally do. XD
Yeah, I either lump it into personality or give it a category
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s true, the rewrite was.
The one paragraph where you said something along the lines of, make the enemy rejoice when you’re out of the fight, seemed taken straight from that quote (C.S. Lewis?) I could see modern believers saying something like that, but I don’t think it would be a well-known phrase in this world. Maybe p…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay!!! A happy part this time!! 🥲
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
XD that would be very in character.
yeah, I read that in one of the tie-in comics and was like “ohhhh, that actually makes a weird amount of sense.”
there’s also a convo between Medic and Demo about how every time Medic tries to give him a new eye, something bad always happens to it and them as a result, and Medic’s come to the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Ooh, have you considered a space circus troupe? If you’re figuring out where to put her, that is. Seems like something one of your main characters (like one of the twins) could run away to in a fit of anger, and have some time to think.
I like how you stylized the trees, very cute!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Not exactly sure what you mean by that……..
Psychology is the study of the human mind and its functions, especially those affecting behavior in a given context. (I just pulled that off Oxford Languages. XD)
I like to add psychological stuff to my character charts. It can tell me why the character wants what he wants.
For exa…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
XD I should have known.
I’m quite disturbed because we like the same things so often. It seems like our personalities are different enough, though.
He’s the only writing channel I’m subscribed to. He’s simultaneously hilarious and extremely helpful. I love it.
Yep. I used to learn a lot from Abbie Emmons. She was helpful when I was first…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow yep. Typical of those two, isn’t it?
I believe the canon reason Demo lost his eye was cause he was reading the wrong kind of book and got blasted in the face with a magic laser beam. LOL.
Where did Valve Software come up with this stuff anyway??? XD XD
also anyone wanna take a turn roleplaying?
-
Esther replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, that’s a really good way to put it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Praying! 🙏😢
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!
We just found out that the dad of two girls I know from school passed away unexpectedly yesterday. Right now we don’t know why but I can only imagine how this has turned his family’s life upside down. The girls are 14 and 10/11 and as far as I know it’s just them and their mom now (I don’t think they have any other sibling…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I have not. Thanks for reminding me about it, lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Nope! You just told me I could only put a few of them in my signature, plus the 100 character limit, and that was when I was trying to convince you to save Eric. I can try to fit them all in, or I’ll just write “all of Ellette’s charries” if that’s what you prefer. 🤗😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Looks good!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I love that!! I love how you can see so much personality in each person! <33
So cuteee! Yesss, she needs to become a new character!!
That looks soo good!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Gotcha. Yeah, no problem. He did faint, so there obviously was enough blood lost for that. You’re good! So, does this mean you’ll have to rewrite a lot of what you already have, or not much since you’re about to have Joseph leave?
- Load More
