-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle wowww great drawing, and if that’s the character’s name up above I love it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle Nice perspective, has depth to it. :]
-
whaley started the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey guys, does anyone have quality resources on the history/culture of America between 1900 and 1950? I’m encompassing both the World Wars in that because they are important context, but I’m also very interested in the Roaring Twenties and how entertainment developed across that timeline.
I’ve always been interested in that time, and have gotten…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Guys I’ll catch up on my snowballs later today I promiseeee
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @ellette-giselle @anyoneintherescuegroup
I’ll probably introduce another character when you guys rescue Loopy’s character. Mine isn’t necessarily locked up but will notice the commotion and help when you guys need a quick getaway.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty Awesome!! You and Kefa with all the KP fan fiction. It’s a really cool idea. Tag me if you post more!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle They’re all Christians??
Where do you find all your pictures for these?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle Aww, I love it!! She looks so sweet.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@esther-c @liberty @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 SNOWBALLS!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
She’d definitely want to know if someone else was describing him like that 😳😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
this snippet was from the POV of his girlfriend
I kind of figured haha, who else would be describing his symmetrical face? 😝
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh yes… 😏 He’s one of the MCs in my current WIP, but this snippet was from the POV of his girlfriend (pretty much fiancée, let’s be real gang). 😜
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
🫸🏻⚪️ @liberty
🫸🏻⚪️ @savannah_grace2009
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Forgot about my snowballs, but got them written! I know I don’t have to share a snippet buuuuut….. I really want to. 🤣 So here you go:
***
“Don’t try to turn her down.” Mrs. Palmer stood beside me, a knowing smile on her lips.“Who?”
“Marzia. This is her way of accepting you into the family. She’ll be offended if you don’t let her spoil you.”…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin hehe it really is
Flash fiction is fun. I think like Koshka said, you have to skip all the introductions and try not to be too plotty. I remember my first attempt at a short story was too plot-focused, with a bunch of plot points, and I just managed to shave enough words off to keep the limit.
Actually I think…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle cool, what time period is this?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle OOH! Looks cool! 😁
- Load More

