-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator lol it’s a stylistic thing, I think.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay, Wyoh didn’t eat those words! You have no idea how glad I am. *sweats*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I have… a lot of feedback. *coughs*
Thank you Linus for giving me access to this story! I have a lot of thoughts and I hope they can be of some use to you! Obviously these are my opinions, so use them as you will. 🙂
Characters:
~ Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
Love Tyn. H…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
This person was writing a fan fiction about something and went into a research rabbit hole lol

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
saw this in a video about weird analogies and it was too funny to me. I had to share.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
some random memes for you guys:

anyone else had this problem here? or anywhere?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint Okay, I’m back.
Ellette does make a good point that it’s not about the images being creepy (trust me, it could be much worse), it’s just that she’s a bit uncomfortable with imagining them when they’re clearly sinful, even if it’s fake.
I can kinda get behind that.
But Whaley also has a point in that no matter what you…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Being famous is overrated.
lol for real though
Oh yeah, 2D seems incredibly hard. It’s sad how it’s kind of dying out in the movie industry, but 3D is great too and I feel like people don’t appreciate it as much.
yeah, it is. The only 2D animated movies I’ve seen recently are anime-type.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you! Yes, Zuko was my favourite, along with his Uncle Iroh. I love redemption arcs, and Zuko’s was very well done.
Yayy!! We should totally make (or revitalize) a topic for that show. This forum needs to experience some great fanart for AtLA, and you are definitely the best artist for the job.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I might write a fuller explanation about what I believe about this matter (taking into account what Ellette said about putting images into the reader’s mind), but the gist of it is that someone is always going to be bothered by this.
Linus has made a very harmless representation of magic. This is just imagery of humans developing animalistic t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
AAH it’s Zuko!! I love Zuko so much. Well done; you translated the anime-like style of the show to your own interpretation, and it looks great! Was he your favorite character?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’m between @theducktator and @ellette-giselle on this, but I can’t explain now. Gotta finish my school work first, then I’ll get back to ya.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle haha really? I’m glad you and I had the same idea! I’d love to see the drawings when you’re finished with them!
I don’t remember Peter too well. But that could just be because it was a long time ago that he was last mentioned. It doesn’t matter, he fit right in even if I thought he was new.
I was on the fence about them dyin…[Read more]
- Load More
