-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 8 months ago
okay so I will say that I completely agree with the fanfiction thing, likes it’s awful what they put in there
of if I ever go onto the websites I put it at lowest and sometimes the second lowest age rating cause anything above that is awful
but overall I just don’t go on them cause nobody ever finishes them anyways lol…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooh I love desert settings! Too bad Liv doesn’t feel the same way – and too bad she is so exhausted, for that matter. Is this sister older or younger than her?
I don’t think it’s too repetitive, except for this bit at the beginning:
Baron knocked and entered his Father’s quarters. He knelt. “You sent for me, Fat…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 nope, sorry.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 huh, your link isn’t working.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 ooooh that looks so pretty!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
it’s kinda interesting that you bring this up, bc it’s at least hinted at in the MCU that Steve was raised Christian
“There’s only one God, ma’am, and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t dress like that.”
And in the comics, it was canon that Steve was raised Catholic by his Irish mother, and I also found it really interest…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
“By either rain or sweat, you’re gonna get wet.” –Singaporean saying that also applies to Florida (where I come from)
“While on a cruise or vacation, don’t be that guy and you’ll have a great time”–another saying
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka ooh interesting!! What story is this?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Xandro can’t manipulate water on his own, and he does have power, but his powers lie “dormant” unless an Aquino combines their powers with his. It basically just gives the Aquino more capacity to manipulate moisture, if that makes sense!
But without an Aquino, he’s just a normal horse except he has the same “color scheme” a…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae awesome, is it connected to any of your other stories or is it separate?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@grcr nahhh the hands are fine, he looks great!
@theshadow all righty! Which scene do you think would be best?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae lol that’s characters for you
I mean, I couldn’t figure out what I wanted to put down either, and that’s mostly cause Huntress and Sniper were having this kind of conversation in the background of my brain and I couldn’t pay attention:
H: What do you wanna sing? I mean, we gotta give her something so she can write it down.
S: You come up…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow haha thanks! Her personality is slightly inspired by mine lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint sheesh, seven years?!
There was one series I got into which had a seven year gap between its last two installments, but I got into it the year the last part came out so I didn’t have to wait long. I can’t imagine being one of those people who’d been into it before then and were waiting years for the conclusion.
I plan to release…
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I think you can still join!! We’ve had people introduce themselves half way through the challenge, at least, so you could try and sign up. It is for ages 13-25, I believe.
– Spy signing off

-
Janellebelovedpig and
WalkByFaith are now friends 1 year, 8 months ago -
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Got another story for you! This is borrowed off my blog:
I was excited to meet who I’d been writing for for months, not just the editor-in-chief of the magazine, but also the readers. What I met was a dear sweet community of homeschooled teen girls who both read my work and were excited to write their own, were excited to be wives and moms to…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
I think I just assumed that most people who know each other irl on here are siblings, and you guys were working on this thing outside of KP, so that’s what made me think of it. I am not a spy… in fact, I’m a detective 🕵🏻♂️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 wow! Interesting. Is Xandro a normal horse or is he some kind of water horse in the same way they’re water people?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
Tomatoes are delicious, but, I admit, potatoes are better.
- Load More
