-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It would, but… then anybody on the internet could join, and we’d all see our emails anyway.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
He looks like a little stuffed animal 🥰 XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Awwwwwww!!!! He’s so cute!!! Theo is a fun name 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Awww, that’s exciting!! I want to see pictures!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, okay. The parts you added were actually my favorite and pretty easy to understand
yay!
Yes, they were great! They aren’t the normal way people usually title chapters, and I really like that, it fits with the story well.
I was partially inspired by….I wanna say they were Percy Jackson chapter titles, but I don’t remember too well. I d…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator lol that’s their usual dynamic
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I might be able to read it, but I’ll try to get back to you if/when I start.
Don’t let yourself think that you or your writing isn’t valuable, even if no one is reading it at the moment. You’re an amazing writer, and if God wants you to use that talent right now, He’ll help you to write what he wants you to.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I had to share this message I got from my grandma this evening.

…Their house is down the street from us. 🤣🤣 My grandmother lives for socializing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Btw did you see I added chapter titles?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 All righty! I’ll have to write some part of it for you to read.
and yeah I read fast lol
I’ll have to critique it fully tomorrow cause I don’t have time to type out a whole thing but I will get you that feedback!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae oh yeah and Alpha and Silvanis arguing sounds crazy.
why can I see a pair of angry Night Furies roaring at each other as the image of how that debate would go?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae thank you!! Glad you liked it, and yes I can agree the ending was amazing; when I read the original I was like “oh I gotta have this, it’s great”
I actually added the comic artist’s appearance; in the original, it simply shows them all talking and then the doorbell rings, then it switches to a panel of a door, then Scout opening the door an…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aughhh! Now it’s glitter pudding! *licks some off the spoon* Oh wait… tastes like strawberry!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
😊 *Chucks the whole bag of glitter into your cup, spilling it everywhere*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ahh… okay then, I’ll accept it. ☺️
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper you’re welcome!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah. I probably would not know a lot about the Holocaust if I didn’t love to read–I feel like most of my knowledge about it has come from historical fiction. It makes sense that other people who don’t read wouldn’t know a ton about it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More
