-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, it happened with us, too.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
How did that one sneak in there?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
KINGDOM PEEEEENNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!1
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Klethen
Klethen shrugged. “Neú.” He said, “No. Why in the world would you think that?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, can is Glace being sarcastic, or is he serious?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Klethen
Really? Slammed against the wall for the second time in one day? Klethen sighed in exasperation.
“Are you the one who brought us here? Tell me! Or I rip you to shreds!” Izre growled.
The question was so profoundly ridiculous, it took Klethen a moment to process what she had just said.
The man who had first grabbed Klethen tried to pul…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Nobody new has joined in a long time.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Huh.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hmm… idk. The ones you mentioned would be really good. I can’t think of anything right now XD I think I’m too tired atm.
Wait, electrum stores determination?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
M’kay. It looks like you’re gonna meet up with one of Whaley’s charries, so I’ll have one my characters catch up with Chase later. 🙃
You should have seen my reaction…I literally screamed, lol! I had to explain to my little brother why I was freaking out and he rolled his eyes!!!! THE DISRESPECT!! lol
Rofl 🤣
My younger b…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!! 😄💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
😊
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
AHHHH!!! 😆 I re-created a board for my character Mary Hogan…. and I just finished it (well, sorta… I may redo it again)…. but AHHHHH!!!! I love it so far!!!
*sighs contently*
Alright, here it is…

Oh dear… it kinda needs some quotes… ehh, oh well…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okayyyy I will 🥹
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
…
…
yes…
😭
But he has to die! It just ties everything up. (Even though it breaks Hedieh’s heart. 😭)
Ok… I might do it tho… I think I’m gonna make a board for them. 🫣🥺
(Yep, you got his name right. 😉 Understandable. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww, they look so good!!
I’ve kinda wanted to make a board for a ship in my WIP… but I think it would just make the ending even harder to write… 😭 (not my trilogy, a different WIP)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I just realized I vanished without a word 😅 sorry, I didn’t mean to disappear. I was struggling translating my thoughts into words, and I guess I just never replied. Sorry about that.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
…my lil’ brother may be joining soon…
- Load More

That is true. We’ve been stuck at 911 for a while. It’s funny how only a tiny fraction of those are ever active.
@jonas I know. It is kind of weird XD