-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
I know you’re not active rn, but I figured out why all my playlists weren’t showing on my Spotify profile, lol. So if you’re interested, you can see all my other playlists. 😊 -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Aw thanks! 😊
Yeah maybe… to give everyone time to respond to Keilah… idk, it’s up to you… tomorrow’s probably good though!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Congratulations and good job!! 😄
I don’t think anyone called next, so I think you’re welcome to go ahead!
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Anyone who says Atlantis isn’t real…
*raises fists*
FIGHT ME. -
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
KP has been so quiet lately…
(definitely not my fault at all for turning into a ghost this week)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Rivals!!!! in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
You tagged me, but this never came up in my email, so sorry for the late response😕
I’m pretty much on the same vain as Whale. Rivals is a pretty general term, but usually you’ll see some parallels between them.
There can be the kind of rival where they are simply trying to one up each other, simply prove that they are superior in…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ah, pictures seem to be back…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Help with a scene in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I like Ellette’s idea. So my first vote would go to that…
But then my second vote would be for the whole POV to be Mandin.
😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Well… here is my picture of Feather…. but through Canva since whoever-the-new-wyoh-is is still reigning lol
Feather Greystone | Art Challenge
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I think she tagged her in the ‘KP glitch problems’ topic.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Kathleen is the only one who can help and Ducktator tagged her already. So now we must wait.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Or what about…
The Dark Lord Ragnoroth, Devourer of Images!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I suppose…
But Cud isn’t frightening at all! It makes him sound like a cow!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m putting way too much thought into this XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Is this new ghost a he, then?
Hmm, neither of those sound quite right to me, they sound a bit too evil. But if other ppl like them then I’m good with em.
(Viper is very nice and scream-able, though)
I can’t think of any suggestions at the moment, I’m a bit groggy rn.
You joined after the time when Wyoh (the old KP ghost)…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s been a great time on KP and I’ll miss you guys more than you know <3333
see you in the winter! Have a great rest of the year!
…until we meet again! 😊😭💔💗💗😜😎-
I’ll miss you too! See you in 5 months! I hope your school is fun this year. 💛
-
@lightoverdarkness6 Okay okay okay I’m leaving for real right after this…but I think you have to send me a link to your profile on Pinterest so I can follow you too!
Like, click on the message icon, and then click “invite your friends” and then copy the link and comment on my status update on KP, then I’ll click on the link and be able to…[Read more]-
@savannah_grace2009 🤣🤣 It’s okay girl, i’m completely lost too!!
Thank you for helping me figure this out 💗💗Okay I think this is it.
https://pin.it/3CbeR8rmQ
-
-
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I like it, but it’s a bit long, and hard to scream in fury, ya know?
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
Praying! 🙏🏻
I can’t remember if I told you before, but I’m praying for the request you post a little while back. 💕💕
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae
Happy birthday! - Load More

Yay!!!! I’m gonna go look!
…..
YOU HAVE GREAT TASTE IN MUSIC
lol, thanks! 😊😜
And I’ll try to listen to your playlist as soon as I get the chance!!
Me and my “older brother” (not really my brother but we adopted each other as siblings XD) were just talking about Dear Younger Me! It’s so good! And sad :/
I THINK YOU GOT ME OBSESSED WITH LEANNA CRAWFORD OMC
Yes!!
LOL! Mwhahaha! 🤪 I love her music though!
WHY IS SHE SO UNDERRATED? IT’S SO GOOD!
Okay but HANNAH BARR….you should listen to her songs…I bet you’ll be obsessed with her too!
Oooh, I just did! They’re growing on me!
It’s a different sound, but I kinda like it!
I know! My favorites are probably P31, You Were There, I Am, The Search, and LOML, and When I Found You.
Yes! My favorite so far is P31
P31 is my THEME SONG