@koshka
Active 19 hours, 27 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This is random, but I loved the AU backstory my characters had in this RP. And I’m having so much fun reading this Leo+Rory+Barnes drama. They don’t have to interact with my characters, but I would like to “join” if that’s ok.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
oh boy. Rory hates you both right now. lololol
Rory
Rory had jumped when Leo grabbed him, but then the boy let him go and began talking to the woman. He said she wasn’t an agent. Well of course she wasn’t. Rory could have seen that immediately. However, she was someone linked with government, and it looked like she was…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
“Sh, not here.” She noticed the boy’s wide, unnerved gaze. She sighed and held out her school identification card. “I only look scary to ward off the real bad guys.”
The bus screeched to a stop, and the passengers shifted and headed on and off. The little group had an excuse to slip away. Barnes turned to Leo. “…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
A choking feeling of dread filled Rory and he stumbled to his feet, clutching Quincy to his chest. “Stay back!” he whispered. “Don’t hurt them, please!”
He glanced down the aisle. No one seemed to have noticed his movement. He darted a glance at Leo, his eyes pleading silently. Run Leo! Run!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol. I have a world-class master watching my every move (I still can’t believe it sometimes), and you better bet he pushes everyone on the mat.
Barnes
Standing behind the children’s bench, holding onto one of the bus poles, Barnes shielded her masked face with a cough as Leo looked around. She didn’t want to start…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Get to work, or I’ll pile you with snow until you’re snowmen!! @koshka 💨⚪ +4 @elishavet-pidyon 💨⚪ +4 @power 💨⚪ +4
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
How long should I give you before deciding that you must have forgotten to post your RP?
I don’t want to nag, but if you think you posted and are waiting on me, and I’m waiting on you, no one will ever post. Ya know?
lolol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
NEXT SECTION
The next morning, the adults were up bright and early, surprisingly before the children. “Amelia, why don’t you join us girls in the kitchen,” Sabina said when Amelia and Joseph appeared. “We can work on the big breakfast for the children.”
“Oh…
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
Thank y’all so much!💜
@ellette @elishavet @koshka @keilah-h @rae @theducktator @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lol
Again, extra words from the song “Here Again” by Elevation Worship.
Leon Aesthetic for the 3rd book! 🥹
Y’all know I love Riker…but y’all, when I say Leon has also stolen my heart (and broken it,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
OH HE WOULD LOVE THAT!
(I would love that!)
That could be funny. And crazy. And possibly dangerous, so maybe we shouldn’t.
It would be so good! We should! We should!
I’d find it far more interesting to RP then a public school anyways. I like it much better, and it’s way better for Rory.
Besides, technically Rory is already g…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s true, he could just graduate. It would be kiiiiind of hard to interact with a lot of other characters in the RP, unless you found some role for him in the school or really close by, since nearly everyone is a student. Since the concept of this roleplay is an alternate high school setting, we’ve rarely deviated from…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I doubt Rory’s going back to school. I don’t know how I’d RP school life after this. 🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aah, okay.
If you want, Leo can totally feel the need to move quicker, because Barnes is probably on the bus keeping an eye on them and I bet he would sense that. Because he’s Leo, of course. XD
(Not that destructive behavior isn’t fun. We’ll just never get the the school dance at this rate. XD)
NEVERRRR 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle
The bus travel system has already been used before in this universe, so that’s cool. I guess it’s the main transportation.Now I’m really confused; where are they going?? 🤣 Are you planning for them to actually leave the school permanently, return, get attacked?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
Rory followed Leo to where bench sat under an awning. They sat down, Quincy still tightly snuggled in Rory’s arms. He was asleep. His mouth was up against Rory’s collar and the fabric was wet.
Silvia looked like she was almost asleep, her shoulders drooping and her hands limp in her lap. Rory let his head and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
Rory hefted Quincey higher and wiped sweat from his forehead with his shoulder. Quincey was getting heavy, but there was no way Rory was about to tell Leo that. She merging in him desperately clung to the boy, the one person he had ever met who was weaker and more vulnerable than he was. He had never had to protect something, and it…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
NEXT SECTION
“How can we be praying for each other?” Joseph asked as the small group sat about the living room, open Bibles on their laps.
“Rose is ill,” William said.
Joseph glanced at the empty chair beside the young man and gave him an encouraging smile.…
- Load More



