@koshka
Active 3 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon poor Viktor XD
ALRIGHTY SO LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!!!
….SOMEHOW 🤣
Arabella & November
They’d been walking for a while, opening different doors only to reveal more hallways, or various rooms that didn’t seem to get them any closer to their destination: outside. November hoped the brothers weren’t getting…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka yea I’ve got trauma….XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka yea, As of rn, in book one I’m thinking when that happens it leads into Ara’s dark moment. She already struggles with insecurity but when November gets hurt and she feels it’s because of her, and then it’s opens her up to all these feelings of hate and anger it kinda brings her to her low point.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka yay for skirts!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka also Corvina means Raven-haired, that’s why her name is corvina (: kinda random fact but yea lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka YES that was the black hair thing! I’m glad u picked up on that!!
so Corvina’s the one who scratched November, in her Raven form. And it was actually supposed to be Ara but November pushed her away. And November and Corvina was greatly affected by it due to a spoiler later in the books…..so the blood red cape, and his hair, and he wa…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
SO, meet…Corvina. My dear sarcastic girl. She is 16, has Raven black hair, blue-grey eyes, wears black, (btw all my female characters wear skirts and dresses XD) and a black cape. Also, she’s a Shifter. A human with the ability to transform into an animal.
she can transform into a Raven.
She also has some limi…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Oh….mine is definitely fun….😏
Althought she definitely has those moments where she goes mad and ur like “OH U POOR TORMENTED THING” and then she goes back to her sarcastic little pessimistic self.
I just dunno if she can hold over a huge plot against everyone on her own. See her role in the books is mainly she works f…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka ROFL I feel that.
HERRRMMM.
OK @denali-christianson whenever u come back
yall….someone needs to introduce a villain eventually….because at some point we’re all gonna find each other and…then what??
Also @denali-christianson can u tell us kinda a few things they do on story embers? I went and looked but…the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka, btw u can go on and write another scene. U can write a longer scene if u want. Or we can write back and forth if you have time
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Arabella and November
“I am glad to see you safe vit’ your friend, Lady Arabella. I am Zlatan, son of Sotnik Vratislav, and zees is Vulkasin, my younger brot’er.” Zlatan, the dark-haired one, turned to the taller. Ara nodded her greeting, gripping November’s wrist-still a tad wary
“Do you perchance know ze idēōt owner of zees castle? I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@denali-christianson @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @EVERYONE XD
HEEEY So…quick question…would it be too late to say…change a little bit about the timeline of where my charries were before they got to the castle? So instead of A’Grend they’d be in a different place? That way waaaay later down the road maybe I could introduce another character?…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
THX! Yes I love November XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka also I love ur charries!! I love everyone’s charries!! @denali-christianson @elishavet-pidyon
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka You wanna write a viewpoint of Vulkasin real quick??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka Imma go with it…that’s the only girl here other then @emilysf sooo XD
Arabella
“November!” Ara called softly, but it still echoed through the large corridors. She grasped her skirt tightly as the sound of her footsteps clonked against the stone. It was darker here, in this corridor. She’d left the one with windows long ago, and now…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka Is Vulkasin meeting Arabella? I figured that’s who it is??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Novembe
“Novembré?” The thick accent had changed a bit of his name, but November wasn’t going to correct him. He nodded.
Zlatan grinned, making November’s brows raise. He’d not been expecting a smirk after explaining what he’d done to their armory.
“Vell, zis armory doesn’t belong to me, but if ze owner is te goat head I zink he is I’…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
November
The door burst opened. November screamed.
Not one of his finer moments, but considering the fact that the two strangers had what looked to be extremely sharp swords aimed directly at him gave him amble reason to cry out. He scrambled back, the knight arm around him clattering as he stood and backed into a wall, knocking more…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka also totally waiting (totally not impatient….that was sarcasm btw) for them to get to November….XD) Or am I supposed to introduce them….
EHHHH….Why don’t U introduce them…and I’ll come in and we’ll roll with it XD. Just know November’s probs gonna be like O.O and freak especially if they come in all swords drawn ready for battle…[Read more]
- Load More
