@koshka
Active 3 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka Imma go ahead and add a Lyn and Nyx convo tho cuz ur Vulkasin RP made PERFECT room for one I realized with the “missing a speaker” thing. Cuz that fits with him not being able to hear Nyx lol
Nyx
Lyn was chattering Sofia’s ear off. Despite Nyx’s protests.
“Great. Another stranger.”
At least this one didn’t have dark hair.
But she was…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka btw, I do like when they call him Novembre….but idk if u changed that XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka u can make a longer one where they travel for a bit. U can even have them reach the exit if u like XD that way we can get them to the Buteries AKA Butteries Rofl
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
November
November subconsciously tugged at his hair. The halls had grown darker with every step and the stars outside had dimmed, their light hidden behind an ominous fog. He frowned, wishing the sun would start to rise, but he knew that wouldn’t happen anytime soon.
The shadows crept at his feet, making him jump at every noise. He felt…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka @emilysf @elishavet-pidyon (btw I’m including all of u now because it…we’ll kinda does include all of u now 🤣 depending on when we find Alyona lol)
Arabella
Zlatan had finished his speech, and, combined with his accent and the quick speech, it took Ara a moment to comprehend what he was saying.
It was too late for her to speak up and a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon ALSO I luv ur charries
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka understandable lol
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @emilysf
So, here’s attempt number one for Alyona!
..and I hope it’s not out of order.
Alyona
Alyona tossed a handful of water into the dough and began to knead. It was awkward for her, bending over a raised trough like this instead of working on a board on the ground, but she tried not to show it.
If that guard…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
The Gang
”I dunno, the window does seem like the quickest option,” Lyn nodded, bounding over to it and sticking half her body out. Zlatan’s face went pale, probably fearing she was going to fall out of it.
Vulkasin was motioning at her in an “I told you so!” To his brother.
”We could totally shimmy down.” Nyx agreed.
”Well…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
Ok, this is hilarious!
What does everyone think of my adding another character? (I know, that might make our already jumbled narratives even harder.)
She would be in the Buteries kneading bread, and she’d either be a 15 year old lass named Winifrith(from my other series), or Viktor’s 12(about) year old sister A…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka you’re welcome!! XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
I OPENED IT UP FOR A TON OF FUN ON UR SIDE @koshka XD 🤣 this was hilarious 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
The Gang XD
“He just made it up and doesn’t v’ant to say.” Vulkasin grinned. “And now he vants to strangle me.”
Zlatan glared, but finally turned around. “It vas nofing. I’m sorry. I lost myself.”
“No! It was…nice,” Ara smiled.
“You’re quite the songwriter!” Lyn exclaimed. “Especially if you did make it up on the spot like that!”
”I…[Read more]
-
EmilySF replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka @godlyfantasy12 technically, I guess, but you can go if you want @koshka. I’m going to be busy for a bit with rearranging bedrooms and cleaning them and stuff, so you can just have Sofia sitting happily with the children getting her hands bandaged and listening to Zlatan and Vulkasin. I’ll hope in if I get a chance, but I don’t know how l…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Alrighty!
Zlatan and Vulkasin
He’d done it again, gone off singing aloud with other people around. He sighed.
“That….that was beautiful.” Ara said softly. “What was that song?”
Zlatan shifted his shield, but kept his eyes out the window. “Forgive me, it vas, ah, song of ze seasons.”
“He just made it up and doesn’t v’…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
“Iaemillinae harko. Use my cloak for the other one. I can spare it.” Sofia held out both hands and Ara realized they were equally hurt. She frowned, wondering what the poor lady had done to herself.
Ara didn’t understand the words Sofia spoke, but they tickled her ears. It was a beautiful language, whatever it was.
She sat w…[Read more]
-
EmilySF replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka @godlyfantasy12 yes, Sofia is like 6’2”-6’4”. That’s a little bit shorter than (V-brother), but quite a bit taller than Zlatan. 🙂
(oh, and both hards are scraped up, but the right one is more so)
Sofia
“I’m guessing you’ve absolutely no idea why you’re here,” fox girl grinned. “It’s becoming a trend.” She hooked her arm around Sof…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka @emilysf @elishavet-pidyon @EVERYBODY XD Yall I have so many charries in one place I think I may have to like start switching back and forth on POVs XD
Arabella
She wasn’t sure if Lyn noticed, but Sofia seemed to relax as Lyn brightened. She heard her let out a word, almost like a sigh. Perhaps a hello of sorts, to the bright girl who…[Read more]
- Load More
