@koshka
Active 3 days, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Naja can hug Nyx, tho he won’t appreciate it, because she’s so young )although she’s actually only like 5 years younger then him cuz he’s like 10 lol) he’ll only try to escape and not like bite her or anything 😂
also @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 y’all wanna RP? Idk if Viktor wants to ask who is going next.
I’ll do a quick Novembe…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
Ok, I’m just gonna do it. Well, actually, he’s gonna do it. (While I live in the U.S. and typically use imperial units, I’m pretty sure the universe my character comes from is accustomed to metric, so that’s what I’m going to use.)
Also, I can’t rp super commonly–only once or twice e…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
So, we’re scaling the tower? This’ll give my charrie the chance to do something kinda cool. How tall exactly is the tower again?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka y’all on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Jocelyn & Nyx
Everyone stared at the tower. Franz had been pulled in, leaving everyone who was still on the ground left to climb to the window.
“So….” Viktor placed his hands on his hips, turning to face the group. “Anyone want to go next, or…?”
“ME!” Lyn cried, waving her hand excitedly…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon anyone wanna RP next?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 MY WONDERFULLY LONG RPs XD…..
ArabellaShe felt utterly miserable.
Worse.
She felt guilty.
It was eating away at her; making her stomach churn and her heart ache.
Oh Light One, why did he have to push me out of the way? Why hadn’t it been me?
It was supposed to be me….
The pain had finall…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Also, @koshka no worries but I think how @elishavet-pidyon and the rest of us (and correct me if I’m wrong plz XD) are imaging the tower is that the window Vulk jumped to was halfway up the tower. Not the top of the tower.
So he was gonna stay there and someone was gonna pass the sleeping figures to him, then he passes them to Riker who’s at th…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka oh my gosh I srsly loved that Vulkasin POV!!! I need more Vulk and Zlati being brothers like that and Vulkasin getting flustered! #Vulkwillalwaysbethelittlebro
#eventhoughtheybetwins
#andhebetall
XD
AND ZLATI?!?! SCREEEECH OH MY WORD!!! MY HEAAAART!!!
Lyn and Nyx are totally gonna catch that by the way XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Aww, y’all. That was pretty awesome to read through.
And now…
I hope nobody minds where I take this.
Alyona
Nerves were strung, spirits low. She glanced around to see everyone on the ground breathlessly watching those who weren’t.
Eva had the darling little girl. Even though Nadían was…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Also @freedomwriter76 you can! @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @koshka any of y’all on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
ALSO I NEED TO MAKE A NOVEMBER RP REAL QUICK!’ Because…Corvina’s hand hurting and November’s scratch relate to each other…..
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
November
“Ah!” November cried, slapping the hand that had previously been tangled in his curls, over the left side of his face.
”November?” Ara’s eyes widened in con…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
November
Riker was going to climb up first…
November pinched his lips together and looked away, a mix of shame and embarrassment flooding him.
If only he were that brave…
(YOU ARE BABY…STOP LYING TO YOURSELF! SOB 😭)
Then again, he wouldn’t have been able to lift Franz even if he’d wa…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@queen_of_alvastia @freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon anyone wanna RP?
ALSO I thought maybe I’d post a pic of what I imagine some of my charries looking like?? So y’all can kinda see how I imagine them? I mean it’s not exactly how I imagine them but ya know XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
November
Vulkasin had scaled the tower with ease. His height was definitely an advantage here.
His nerves were now completely shot at the thought of having to climb this tower. Not only because he was afraid of falling and obviously hurting himself, but also embarrassing himself immensely in…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 thanks! She is adorable.
@koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Viktor
It wasn’t such a high climb. Not ideal exercise for that time of night, but no help would come if waiting.
It was the safest place.
Viktor began to speak, but was silenced by the sight of Vulkasin astride the window. In one fluid motion the Voyager had scaled…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
And I’m on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Finally)
By the way, Sorren and my villain Ocran would be very interesting together. Mainly because they’re both cold and, well, conceited. Ocran does have rather complicated reasons for what he does. A lot of mental justification. In the end, if course, he’s really j…[Read more]
-
Pen_for_Christ205 started the topic Please Help Me Steer A Conversion Conversation in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
Hey, y’all!
I need a character to help another come to Christ. These are always really hard for me, so your help would be very appreciated.
So the character who needs to come to Christ is named Thorald (for now). He’s a villain and he’s done much to hurt Richard (the guy who’s trying to convert him). He hurt both him and his fiance A LOT and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
- Load More
