@koshka
Active 3 days, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Crosshair
Nyx backed off. He was fine, for now.
Crosshair stood back up, looking at Eva and Zlatan. “If someone wants to argue, go ahead, but we should keep moving.” he said. “I hear those war dogs nearby.”
The four started walking, rather slowly due to Nyx’s limp and the fact that…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @queen_of_alvastia @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
I AM BACK YALL AND READY TO RP!!!!! WOOOOOOP!!
(also queenie, in answer to ur question about the guards, I think that’s entirely up to y’all. The guards are just roaming the castle now under Ocran’s (Elishavet’s villain) command. He’s especially not happy with my charri…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Jareth
“Is she okay?” Jareth looked around. Was there something he should be afraid of?
“She’ll be all right. She’s just a little sad.” Ezra explained.
“Would you like to take a break?” Arabella asked.
Naja nodded.
“Here.” Jareth held Crow out. “You can hold him if it makes you feel…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Ohhh, Nyx doesn’t know who he’s talking to……
Crosshair
“So what’s Feather like?” Eva asked. “I’m sure you’d love to talk about her.”
Crosshair was starting to explain when a snarl from Nyx distracted him. The fox wriggled so that Eva let him go, and he stomped off, muttering…[Read more]
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12 @ava-blue @anatra23 @elishavet-pidyon @microphage6032 @anyone else I’m missing and drawing a blank on
Any of y’all have Pinterest accounts? I was looking up pics for my charries on Pinterest and that thought just struck me XD
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Prayer & Praise Forum? (new topic suggestion) in the forum Questions and Support 4 years ago
@koshka Oh wow that sounds bad…glad I wasn’t here either! XD
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Prayer & Praise Forum? (new topic suggestion) in the forum Questions and Support 4 years ago
@ava-blue *bows* thank you!
ha ha I can’t actually take the full credit for it b/c I sort of copied the idea from YDubbsYes!! I mean, fiction is great (Long live the #ProtectionSquad!) but I thought this would be a way to encourage each other too XD
@koshka The Great Crash? *gulp* Do I even want to know? XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
OH also, @koshka do u wanna RO as Mikkel and Zlatan in the RP??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @queen_of_alvastia @freedomwriter76 @ava-blue
OKAY WAIT! Soooo I think…what I might need to do is friend u all….
So whoever has it, if y’all could tell me ur usernames, I’ll search yall and send u a friends request. It might be then I can send and add you to the group
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka if it helps they’re also in alphabetical order, so find the ones starting in S and u should find it
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
PART 2: (Verity & Payton)
Verity cocked her head. They’d been walking for a while but at least Payton seemed to have a purpose. This path was gorgeous and her cup of happiness was bubbling over. Life, just now, was wonderful.
“Hear that?”
“Yup. Running water. That’s what I was aiming…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka sure!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @queen_of_alvastia @keilah-h
HEYO!!!
So….I just discovered something interesting…
I am on a website called Writetrack.
It is a free to use website that tracks your word count/writing progress. You just make a password and username and create a project and enter word count, etc. It’s really easy to…[Read more]
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
Verity and Payton – lost in the woods together…need I say more?
“If we’d turned right when I said turn right, we wouldn’t be here.”
“Yeah, well why would I want to turn right when left was obviously the way to go?”
“It wasn’t the RIGHT way to go then?”
Payton gave her a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia @koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
Ya know…I hate to do this…but….
Cape flows majestically in the wind as I stand across from the drawbridge. I pull out my pen, which is mightier then the sword.
In reality….This protection squad…it shall never work…
For everything we are protecting them from….
&nb…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka awwww 😢 for the dad leaving!! Also little Zlati even tho he’s seven still BABY TO ME!! AND AHH RASCALLY VULK YESSSS!!!
@queen_of_alvastia @freedomwriter76 NOOOO LYN!! NYX!!! GRIMM!!! I NEED THEM!! XD AND NOVEEEEMBERRRRR
also A’Grend is Ara and November’s home. It’s a type and shadow of Eden. (I got the name by mixing the word Garden…[Read more]
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
I feel like I’m a little too far in my WIP to give snippets w/o being confusing….but I have this little side project going just for the fun of it….it’s not exactly RP format *shrugs* *hopes that’s okay*
(it’s my 2 polar opposites – Verity and Payton – and I smashed them into a story…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Awwwww, that’s so sweet!
And sad. I feel sorry for Vratislav.
His babies are growing up, and he can’t be there… 😢
- Load More
