@koshka
Active 3 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12
And Viktor had officially gone through the roof. XD
Also, y’all, I’m thinking of throwing in a side character, he wouldn’t really have a POV, but he might move the plot along. I’m thinking an Eirtanian servant at the castle that I’ll use to work on a vague idea I have for one of the refugees they meet in…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka that’s fine!
u should be able to find some recents posts on the castle of some of the RP charries traits and such.
And I can post mine when u start making the list
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
November
Riker and he had joined the others in their conversation, allowing them to get a better look at the newcomers.
There were…a lot of men.
Two blondes, standing side by side, one taller then the other. A man with dark, shaggy brown hair and…
Was that…metal on his arm?
November stared for a mom…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka Mikkel addressing them as sir is stinking ADORABLE especially thinking about Cap and Bucky’s army background. MOST OF THE GUYS HAVE ARMY BACKGROUNDS AND ITS GREAT
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Okay, so I’m back!
These characters are both hilarious and so sad. I’m not sure if I should laugh at them or hug them. Lol!
By the way, I think I’ve almost got Viktor’s traumatic state figured out.
He does kinda have PTSD, but it’s not… Maybe not what you’d first think of. He has trauma…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 also….who’s turn was it in the other groups XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 oh yea he knows 😊
November
Riker had laughed, and, it had broken the tension immediately. November felt himself relax as the man squeezed him, and he let out a breath, relishing the touch.
(pretty positive both Ara and November’s love language is physical touch btw)
“No…November…not at all. You pul…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka why thank u ma dear *dramatically bows. Trips over cape. XD*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHHHH RIKER NOOO!! Also @koshka @elishavet-pidyon y’all wanna join in? And freedom do u wanna RP as ur other charries to initiate a conversation with the others?? I figured maybe we’d just ahh…magically disappear queenie’s characters for now? IDK XD unless u wanna keep them and write for them?
November
An exit? Well…No…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 AGH RIKER MY HEART! AND NOVEMBER MY BABY!!! UGH THESE GUYS 💔😭🥺🥹
November
Riker was…sobbing now. On the floor.
Viktor and Mikkel were…at a loss.
Everyone was. Even the strangers behind the door.
And November..?
He wasn’t sure what to do either…
Ara was so much better at this then him…
If only she were here.
But she wasn’…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 Aww, Nyx, don’t be like that! I promise Jareth’s only trying to help! Crosshair…not so much, but he’s protective, y’know?
@koshka @freedomwriter76 (who will be taking a break from this as you all know) @elishavet-pidyon
Jareth
“Name’s Nyx.” grumbled the little fox. He was clearly depressed.
Jareth was sort of proud he’d…[Read more]
-
Queen_of_Alvastia posted an update 4 years ago
@ava-blue @freedomwriter76 @gracie-j @microphage6032 @rose-everdeen @koshka @anatra23 @starshiness @saraina @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @anyone else I’m missing
Hey y’all, I’m going to be stepping back from Kingdom Pen for awhile/potentially taking a permanent hiatus. School is going to be picking up, and I want to make sure I am focus…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 4 years ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 4 years ago
@rose-everdeen @freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @sunny-421 @I’m-sorry-but-i-don’t-remember-your-tag @you-know-who-you-are
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka Ocran’s gonna have a bad day when he meets the twins
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka ah thank u!! Sadly no it’s not…but I’m working on it lol!’ Very slowly heh 😂
also u should totally check out Ava’s AU on WIPs idea and then the forum I made about it called WIP AUs! I’m about to post some pics on there
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ava-blue @whalekeeper @queen_of_alvastia @keilah-h @really-anyone XD SOOO anyone on?? I’ve FINALLY written some tonight (and hoping to write some more!)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76
Nyx
Little guy? Seriously….
Ara stood from where she knelt, gently holding Nyx close. He bristled slightly, but then slowly relaxed in her grip.
Right…he could trust Ara.
He could trust her.
He let out the breath he’d been holding and turned a scowling gaze to the little boy that cling…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Crosshair
Jareth was clinging to his leg, Nyx had found one of his friends, Eva and Ezra were…
Ugh, did they have to kiss in front of everyone?
Although it wasn’t like Feather hadn’t once kissed him in front of his brothers……
Zlatan seemed to be the only one left out of the r…[Read more]
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon
Okay I think I may just have an RP for y’all later this afternoon XD
- Load More

😊😊 Thank you, girl! I’ll miss you too 😉 (Take care of Trevyn for me XD) Thank you for the prayers, I appreciate that. When/if I come back, I’ll make sure and tag you XD
PS Don’t forget….. #ProtectionSquadForever 🤭😂
💖 (I know you will lol)
And I won’t forget that either XD 😎
No clue….I guess you can do what you want with them? Technically M & K haven’t met anyone so they should be easy to disappear….the others? Not sure, it’s up to y’all XD
NUUUU I’ll miss you girl 😭😭🥺
Well, I totally get that. School is crazy, and I hope everything works out for you! Good luck with your degree! 🥰 I’m going to finish your characters today so that you get them before you leave, I apologize for the wait. God bless, I’ll really miss you! 💖
❤❤
Thank you!! 💖💖 Oh my goodness, I totally didn’t mean to rush you or anything XD *hugs* I’ll miss you too!
@ava-blue Oh and I know I’m gone from KP now but this is one last exception because I just wanted to say….when you finish Verity & Kerwin, you can always shoot me a message here because, girl, I would still LOVE to see them. 🤭🥰💖
Of course, fren! I just finished it, here it is 😄
https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/i-can-draw-your-character-%e2%9c%8d%f0%9f%8f%bb/page/2/ (it’s about halfway down page 2)
I hope you like it!! <3
I just saw this….AHH!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! 💖💖💖 Thanks a gazillion for doing this for me!!
Anytime, girl! 😄💖
Aww we’ll miss you girl!! Best wishes and God bless you in whatever you do and wherever you go 💕💕
Thank you girl!! 🥰🥰😊😊 You’re so sweet! 💙
Totally understandable! I hope your hiatus from KP goes well and you make great progress in school! 😀 (But this is sad because I just met you and FreedomWriter and now y0u’re both leaving for now! 🙁 <3 )
💖💖 Thank you!!😊(Hey, if I come back on here, I’ll be sure and tag you to let you know! Wait, I didn’t know Freedom was leaving for now too…)
(Yay, please do! 😊 Yeah, she just posted about it…)
(I will for sure! Oh okay….)
Okay. Hope you have a fun time. I’ll miss you <3 God Bless!
Thanks! 🥰🙃
AH! I’m so sorry I’m late!
Thank you for even the little moments recently, your beautiful characters and quirky comments still make me laugh XD
You’re always welcome back! No pressure here 🙂
No you’re good girl!!
*blushes* *hides* Oh my word, you’re so sweet 😊😂
Yeah no pressure…. XD
My word thank you for bringing a smile to my face <3333 Sorry I meant to reply to this when I saw it but school has been kinda….hectic XD God bless! 🥰