@koshka
Active 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ava-blue @freedomwriter76
SOOO…I’m hoping to write some in my school AU….BUT today I just started really thinking about another AU idea I’d like to introduce…as coming up with them is sooo much fun and I really wanna come up with some more XD!! Plus this one is…real interesting….😏
I sadly don’t have any pictur…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka AGH!! I ALREADY LOVE THEM!! NOOOOO!! STUPID TEACHER!!
YEETS ALL THE BOYS INTO THE PROTECTION SQUAD AND THE TEACHER INTO THE DUNGEON FOR VILLAINS!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka AGHHHHHH THESE BOYS BREAK MA HEART THOOOOOO
also yes u can post ur chapters on here!!!
I might post some of my academy AU on here….👀
if y’all want….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Jocelyn
Her eyes widened, glancing back at Vulk.
“Ah!” She bounded back toward the edge, leaning over the side. “I’ll head on down then! You can explain to our new members! See ya below!”
And with that, Lyn lifted one leg over the side, then the other. Soon, she was dangling by her fingers.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon awwwww Viktor 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 BABY!!!!
@koshka do u wanna RP next as Mikkel?? Then @freedomwriter76 or I can.
Any ideas what we could discuss after this/do?? I really like this group with all the guys lol but just need some stuff to do with the older and younger guys, so any…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @koshka
Viktor
Viktor walked silently behind Leon and Riker, his mind swimming through the pain around him.
Leon was stumbling forward like he hadn’t eaten for weeks, apparently drunk with grief. (Not that he’s actually intoxicated. I just realized how literal that is in his story, but I wasn’t meaning…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka thank you!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
And I didn’t tag anyone else but @koshka 🤦🏻♀️ @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @joy-caroline @anyone-who-cares XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka ikr!!!
also yall I ended up writing over 2,000 words yesterday!!! And I have another piece of an unfinished scene to share! Fair warning it’s probably not the best as it was late and I was tired and was just writing to get words in 😂 but ya
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon AHHHHHH YALL ARE BACK!!! *tackle hugs u both!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!! I MISSED U SOOO MUCH!!
also @koshka, no one new has joined Zlatan’s group so far, only Vulk’s group (Feather and Rinzler)
ALSO!
@freedomwriter76 @e-m-trepke @ava-blue there is a google doc with all the RP charries if u want to join it…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Y’ALL, I AM BACK!!!!
Okay, so due to a large spiral of events, I lost a bunch of stuff, including my password to KP. But since @kathleenramm and the KP staff are so awesome, I am back!!! (Thank you!!!)
I’m literaly soooo excited, and feel very blessed to be on here.
Now, I’ll try to get some…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Also I’m really missing @koshka and @elishavet-pidyon 😭
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon Anyone on? I did rp’s for both of the groups my charries are in if anyone wants to continue.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @joy-caroline HEYO!!! So I have some more of some scenes written! Still not finished yet but yea XD
I wrote some more onto the scene for Ara’s Catalyst moment- That scene where Ganesh enters and is telling her parents something
And some more of the scene after Ara wakes up from the dream where some of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Feather
Upon closer examination, Feather discovered that she was mistaken, and both females were younger than Rinzler.
The one called Lyn was the one who looked like her, and talked a little the same too. Her clothes were a little strange, however.
“Let me guess, you’re not from h…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@keilah-h I can! I’m really trying to wait for @koshka @freedomwriter and @elishavet-pidyon but not sure where they are 😅
Jocelyn
Vulk smirked, giving Lyn the go ahead. She nearly squealed, and rocking on her heels.
Alyona’s eyes widened, glancing over the wall of the roof. She was obviously not near as excited as Lyn was.
Vulkasin placed a c…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’ll join that one.
@ava-blue Awesome charries!
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Sorry for the late reply! Internet kinda cut out the day after a hurricane hit my area, and then once it got back on I was busy helping clear branches and stuff. My home wasn’t damaged, thankfully.
Feather
There were four of them.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon anyone on??
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@Koshka OOH! I’ve read some Howard Pyle (probably just Robin Hood though, I think) I have not read that book but it sounds great. I love that line.
Well, I think I’ll introduce a few characters 🙂 I’ll name 3 but I think I’ll just use Bron and Mercy for now.
Bronwen Richt
INTJ-T ~ 26 years old ~ hunter
5’10 tall, pale olive skin, wavy dark…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Heyooooo @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h anyone wanna RP?
- Load More
