@koshka
Active 2 days, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@joy-caroline @freedomwriter76 (RIKER!!!) @godlyfantasy12 (Thank you! It means a lot to know you find it so. 🙂 ) @koshka
So, I promised a while back that I’d share this scene, but I had a lot left undone in it at the time. Now, while it’s still extremely rough and subject to change depending on how the story falls out, it is complete.
So, here…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ahhh anyone on rn? Tbh I’m kinda bored…. 🤣
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @e-m-trepke
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Rinzler
Children?? Who did this Franz dude think he was?!
Rinzler was nineteen, thank you very much! Almost twenty!
The other guy with the weird name–Vulkasin, whatever sort of name that was–also looked annoyed.
Good, at least there was someone who agreed with him.
At least…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 hehehe *rubs hands together evilly* XD! In al seriousness I’ve been sooo excited about this one!!!
(also for reference, Kelpies in my series are pretty much Merfolk gone mad. So think like evil merfolk or how u would normally imagine sirens)
Ahhh Paxton….
Dearest, sweet Paxton…
Without Arabella, no one was there…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 yuuuup….gotta admit this is fun 🤣
YALL I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO GET TO THIS ONE!!!!! AHHHHH!!!
IT IS PAXTON!!!!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon do y’all wanna go in this group???
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka okie dokie!
So, for reference. Grimm is more of an Anti-hero then a villain here.
Without Ara and November…
Grimm never meets Jocelyn.
And without the group…
The rebellion falls.
Kainda has won. Her kingdom is set in stone. She is Alpha queen now, and the rebels are under her hand now….
Grimm is kept…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka do y’all wanna hear about Grimm?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @ava-blue @freedomwriter76
Welp…Ik it’s late and almost no one is probably on rn but….I wanted to go ahead and write about the next Charrie in the Villain AU…..
also this is a bit….dark….just a forewarning heh….
They go in order…of course…
And as with Arabella, all have been affected by November’s slumbe…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@joy-caroline. @koshka. @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy1
So, y’all, I need some thoughts on this scene in my rough draft. Does it make sense? Do I say too much or too little? It’s rough draft, so not my best writing, but I really need some thoughts on it.
(And I still need to plot and pray over Lennet, Alwin’s mother. I’m not quite sure about…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
So I’m gonna RP as November now, because He and Corvina’s pain is connected. So here goes!
November
Viktor had told of his family, making November smile. It was…nice, hearing about his sisters. His mother and father.
But…the way he looked off afterward made November wonder if there wasn’t a bit more…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka GET’EM VULK!!
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic Kyo! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Sorry I was away from my computer so long…
Its so cool to meet another Identical twin 🙂
I use a compound bow and only do target shooting.
To answer the aforementioned questions:
1. I will make a second reply to explain the answer to this…
2. Tea! I don’t drink coffee at all but I do probably drink 1-2 cups of tea a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I’M BACK! @koshka @freedomwriter76
Ah…So…let us begin the story of VILLAIN AU! This is gonna be fun!!!
So this Universe is exactly the same as the regular series universe…
Except for one event, and it changes the entire course of history….
After Corvina’s attack in the catacombs, and November’s taking the scratch for Ara, the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @ava-blue @elishavet-pidyon
Your wish is my command!
(but first I need to do something XD so give me just a few mins and then I’ll be on here to write 😂)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka ikr….
@freedomwriter76 yup!! The pic fits hers sooo perfectly doesn’t it?!?!
So…this AU…is actually just a universe that is completely upended by one thing.
Well…one person really;
November.
My baby.
And it all starts with a question;
What if November never woke up from the catacombs?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka same here….
@freedomwriter76 You’re welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka I like Vulkasin’s description of Feather…….
And Rinzler too. That’s great.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Feather
A young woman, about Feather’s own age, was standing there, watching them as they leaped off the wall.
“More people?” Rinzler eyed her.
“Don’t be rude.” Feather chided him. She walked up to the newcomer. “Hi there! My name’s Feather, and my friend is Rinzler. What’s your…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 so any ideas what we can do next in the RP? I like our group, we just need some ideas….for conflict or angst…or fluff….or anything really XD
- Load More
