@koshka
Active 2 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka yesssss they’d totally do that!!! Ahh Lyn and Vulk-Iconic daredevil duo XD
Hmmm… would Vulkasin be missing Zlatan or worried about him? Or not really because he can kinda take care of himself and is older?
Lyn would probably notice if he did start missing him.
Also I can only imagine them dragging Alyona into their devilish stunts XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka….hummm
How about any ideas for some convo between Vulk and Lyn? And the rest of the group??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka awwwww!!! 🥺
I wanna RP but no one else is on and it’s not my turn….
And I don’t really have anything to RP until Viktor’s RP…. XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka OH THANK THE LORD!! AHHH ZLATAN!!! POOR BABY!!!!
😭 SO WAIT THIS HAS HAPPENED ALREADY?!?! IN THE RP TIMELINE?! Agh poor baby boiiiii!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka AHHH LUV THAT ABOUT VULK!!! Ugh Grimm would relate so great with Zlatan. He’s my wolf shifter, has black hair, he and Nyx are usually at it, and he’s got some trauma involving children (and his sister)
also do U wanna RP real quick as Mikkel??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @e-m-trepke @koshka anyone wanna RP? Don’t think I missed any tags….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka WAIT WAIT WAIT….gave his life as in literally or just figuratively?
Cuz I need ZLATAN
-
whaley replied to the topic What's Your Writing Process? 😀 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ack, did I really not reply to this?? *Facepalm* XD
@rose-everdeen Yes, the process of an art is always fascinating 😉 Wow, you’ve definitely thought through it! I never would have guessed it was your first time, from the way you described it. Sounds organized. Is it a long project?
(AND YES, PLACEHOLDERS DO MAKE SENSE XD I actually have…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Imma RP as Arabella. She’s pretty intuitive about these kinda things and I feel like she’s gonna be concerned for Zlatan and wanna make things right somehow…
@koshka @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Arabella
Zlatan had walked past the group, his eyes distant. He wasn’t there anymore. She could tell.
She knew the look well.
Wherever he was, the mem…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka awww Zlatan!!!! If u don’t mind my asking, what exactly happened with Zlatan and those children he keeps referring back to??
He and Riker probably have a bit in common…from how this last RP has gone…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 YAY LEON AND ISABEL!!! Aww Riker’s so sweet!
November
“…Please November. I…I want to help you.”
November’s heart thudded in his chest. He really didn’t want to worry anyone else…
To be more of a bother…
They needed to get going, and he was just getting in the way.
But…Riker’s words made him…wa…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Also I don’t mind Nyx calling Crosshair a snake. He actually kinda does remind me of that. HE might not like it. But I’m the author, not him, so he’s gonna have to deal with it.
Crosshair
“No, can’t say I have….but to be honest, I didn’t have a lot of friends. Never fit in.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 AWWW JAYDEN!!! 😭 💔
November
Everyone’s eyes were on Jayden now, though many of the group still linger near November.
Jayden was…sobbing. Held in his brother’s arms. November’s heart lurched at the sight and sound, a lump forming in his throat.
Had he caused that?
He…he hadn’t meant to…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka ur good! Totally understand 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@keilah-h @koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon sooooo….anyone on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon Imma go ahead and start waking up November since Koshka might be busy rn 😊
November
His head throbbed with the beginnings of a headache. Sleep was leaving him, though a part of him wished it would stay.
No…you have to wake up.
But why? Why did he have to wake up?
He stirred, feeling his body meet r…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka
I’m thinking that after November wakes up, or around that time, I’ll bring in my crazy side character. He would probably not stay with the group, but rather get them moving along and provide amble opportunity for conversation/fluff. He’s a hilarious old meddler.
As for the questions, first off, Ocran…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Also imma go ahead and RP with Ara and Nyx cuz it has been a HOT MINUTE YALL!!!!
YEESH XD I really just didn’t have much to do with them tbh but now I’m like LETS DO IT XD (also strap in and grab some popcorn cuz it’s gonna be a long on. And freedom I hope u don’t Mind me using Eva)
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Arabella…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Also after @koshka goes I figure I’ll start waking up November (unless u want me to do that before Koshka)
- Load More
