@koshka
Active 2 days, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Fly on the wall? What exactly is that?
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 Anyone else want to RP?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Ah, thank you! That means a lot. Have fun!
@koshka @freedomwriter76 (I think he’s about to show himself. I hope he doesn’t get in your way, but I’m laughing so hard!) @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
The Fly on the Wall
Bucky had fled with the little maid, finally pursuaded by her father, and perhaps his own sense of honor.
The two men…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka u wanna go?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@loopylin That’s cool! It is pretty fun reading back over everyone’s rp’s.
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @godlyfantasy12
Crosshair
“Did anyone hear that?” Zlatan asked.
“I did.” Nyx hissed.
Crosshair nodded. “So did I.” He looked at Jareth. “Stay close.”
Crow looked around and hissed also, for once not at Nyx.
Flicking…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka (forgot to tag y’all btw in the last one I think lol) @keilah-h
Arabella
Ara laughed at fun Ezra and the children were having. She smiled, reminded of her own childhood. The fun she and November would have, playing games and running around A’Grend.
No cares in the world.
Her eyes misted with nos…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @anyone-else-interested
After talking a little about Aethel, (yes, she’s Aethelthryth again. See how easily that was swayed. XD) I’ve had her on my mind. So, I made her a collage. Here it is!
I had so many quotes that would go with it, but when it came down to adding them, this is what happened. XD

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h anyone wanna RP??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Cool VESPER!!! Yea! Tho Corvina will probably be like WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME!
XD
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
November
He felt like an idiot.
Why did he run?
Why?
Because you’re a failure…a mistake…it’s all you can do.
All you ever do….
November’s eyes had blurred as the voice grew louder and the terrible me…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Wow.
So, instead of writing Ocran’s, I’ll write Viktor’s really quickly, then wright the Vulture’s.
Viktor
Surely Riker didn’t mean all that. Surely he didn’t believe it. It was horrible.
Because Viktor knew Riker did believe it. Somehow, the kind man was guilty of blood, and he was now l…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Also may not be on as much for a bit yall!! So yea! But feel free to RP without me just look at that outline story thing if ya need to remember what we are doing XD!! @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
also u can go ahead and get November running away if ya want, or kinda just walking away lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka yea! But Mikkel needs to also go after him that way it’s all the ones who got separated.
they just leave Jayden and Asher and all them behind again to be their original group XD!
that kinda breaks things away again automatically for Asher and stuff…
@elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h
So, I think here’s what’…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka ooh same….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AGH RIKER!!! NOO BABY!!! NOOOO! @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
November
Riker was having a breakdown…
He was…he was upset.
More then upset.
Traumatized.
And November couldn’t do a thing about it…
“…I really am no different than my father. No…no…I’m worse.”
Riker’s eyes were wide now, filled with terror….memories that…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Okay so, I really like the idea kinda going along with @keilah-h idea about after all our plans so far, when we get reunited everyone from their own stories break off, (except November and them might choose to stay with the twins) and then we can evaluate everything.
this also gives the chance for me if I want to, to snatch my characters out…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka I think a second forum would make things more complicated maybe? I think we just need to re-evaluate the RP a bit, and realize that not everyone is gonna be able to join in the groups.
It’s not because we’re trying to be rude but because there’s just far too many people rn, and we need to have time to take a step back and get throu…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Not rude! I don’t see too much chaos yet. I say a second castle for new characters, but this one is fine the way it is.
OOH, I KNOW!
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
To eliminate the problem of giant groups slowing down, when all the groups get back together the characters split into the groups from their world, get…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Rinzler
So they knew where Crosshair was, and how to find him.
Good.
It’d be better if he and Feather were reunited. And if there were others, like Lyn had said, it’d be better if they were all in a big group.
The incident with the Icehunter earlier was a reminder that alone, they…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon let’s get to moving Lyn and Vulk and them inside the castle at least tho? Maybe XD. And then focus on the Nyx and others group. so things are t so sporadic?
Jocelyn
Rinzler had joined them now. Lyn grinned at him, waving.
”Hiya! We’re just enjoying the view! Chatting a bit.”
Vulk whistle…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
I’ll do one of Ocran sighting the group! Just a moment.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Let’s do it!! @freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon Anyone wanna RP for that??
- Load More
