@koshka
Active 2 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 I will RO as Jocelyn and Arabella in a few minutes!!!
Freedom do u wanna RP as Riker maybe move us along some??
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
I’m on right now, although I’ll have to get off again and do another math lesson. (Homeschool… XD)
@koshka @freedomwriter76 Leon and Riker wouldwbe awesome to see seven years down the road! Only, I wouldn’t be able to use Viktor, because of spoilers. (Although if I did I could add in Reúven… Or Fritz! That’s a good…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon oh by the way, what time are any of you usually on here? Trying to coordinate my time to somewhat match so we can interact a little more. I’m usually on anywhere from 11:00 to 3-4:00 Eastern Time, how about you?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@loopylin That art is so cool! Kinda has a Star Wars vibe to it…..
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
Crosshair
“You’d be a fool if you did.” replied the mysterious character, and he stepped into the light.
There wasn’t just one. There were ten. A whole squad’s worth.
Nyx snarled. “Old prune face.”
“Is…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka yea my baby definitely has an inferiority complex….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka AGH MIKKEL!!! I’m so impressed but also saddened because like…that’s a LOT FOR A BOY!!!!!!!!! 🥺🥺🥺
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
November
November was sure his mouth was hanging open at this point, eyes wide. He blinked, studying Mikkel.
He knew the man was older then him but…couldn’t be that much older…right…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka u wanna go as Mikkel?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon (also freedom Riker can kinda inwardly respond to what November said to him if he wants, and bring it up later if he likes? Up to u 😊)
November
He found himself smiling a little as Viktor told his story, watching as the brown-haired boy flushed with his own bit of embarrassment.
He didn’t miss when h…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12
Viktor
Thank the Lord, Riker and November had been able to talk, and even as Viktor sensed something deeper in some places, he decided not to stir the waters anymore than need be.
And now…
November was embarrassed and frightened. Viktor knew how he felt.
November was also thinking, remembering, a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka u can do one as Mikkel responding to November if u want
and then @elishavet-pidyon needs to go as Viktor, Alyona maybe and Ocran, and @freedomwriter76 needs to go as Riker, and any other charries
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
MWAHAHAHA!! @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 well….
You see….
As November slept….
trapped between death and life….
His mind was ever alive….
Dreaming…..
Beautifully…vicious dreams.
Dreams of love. Time passing.
Sorrow.
Heartbreak.
Death.
For in every dream, he found himself, and Ara….
The…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
So….
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
ummm…..
There’s something I have to say….
Ahem….
*smiles evilly.*
YOU BROKE MY HEART….FREEDOM, AND NOW I SHALL BREAK ALL OF YOURS MWAHAHAHAHA *me turning evil 🤣*
ok but seriously…y’all ain’t gonna like me after this 😅 but I h…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka you’re welcome 😊
…..(though you may not like me forever…)
UMM ANYWAY!!
so about the other charries and some little differences they carry over after being redeemed!
So as stated above lol-
Jocelyn would still have some mental problems. She’d be more like a child, having a bit of an issue seeing the difference of good…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 anyone on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka YAAAY!!! @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
November
November was thankful for the distraction as he waited for Riker’s reply….but he quickly found his stomach doing loops as he watched Mikkel pull a variety of things from his bag.
He paled, swallowing the lump in his throat.
“Can I see your hands?”
November blinked…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Despite being redeemed, Ara’s purple scars still reach all the way to her face (like that picture I shared.) They glow when she feels intense emotions and/or pain, and she is skilled in magic still, though prefers not to use it unless necessary.
She still struggles with her redemption, and has yet to face her f…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka I feel ya
This AU was kinda a Brain Splat AU if that makes sense XD, as in where I had ideas for “What if so and so became a villain” and ran with it, but i believe they could all be redeemed by Corvina.
HOWEVER….
they would still be MUCH MUCH different then the characters you know….
And you’d need to start with Ara……[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka u wanna go?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
ALSO I REALLY WANNA DO MORE AU’S NOW IN DIFFERENT GENRES!! But u may have to forgive me/help me with my lack of knowledge when it comes to history/his-fic…..
heh…there’s a reason I write FANTASY 🤣
BUT FIRST I feel I need to finish at least the MC character bios of my villain AU… I did finish the MC bios of my academy AU (not the side char…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Oh boy. Here we go!
Ocran
Such unexplainable incompetence! He stalked up the corridor, smelling the mounting fear.
They had a right to fear. A Lord Governor was hardly someone to trifle with.
Much more powerful than a mere shepherd. A mere Under Shepherd at that.
He commanded and a ca…[Read more]
- Load More
