@koshka
Active 2 days, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
And it all comes together…
Vesper
“Seriously!” Corvina huffed, glaring at his arm.
Vesper searched the corridor and lowered his arm. He stepped forward, ready for anything. “What do you think that was?” he hissed.
“Doesn’t matter,” Corvina grumbled. “Point is, I los…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
They explained some of Charns background in the book, but tbh, it was too complicated for me to get it, and I would have liked to know more. It could probably have it’s own book, there’s so much potential.
I really liked the Horse and his Boy too!
And yes, Puddleglum is the best. Isn’t the species name, “Marshwiggle” just the most…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
These characters are so awesome. Lol @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Feather
“Eibuavkin don thaRa’ahrí!” one of the characters shouted. Feather didn’t know what it meant, but it felt hopeful and triumphant.
She didn’t have time to contemplate it, however, before a growl distracted her.
An attack dog was creeping, snarling, closer and closer to Jareth…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Jocelyn
After her initial shock of Nyx’s injury….Ocran had attacked…
She hadn’t had much time to ask question…but boy would she afterwards…
Lyn jumped into action, placing Nyx carefully onto her shoulder. His hackles raised and he hissed.
“Let me take him,”
“No way! You’re hurt. You’r…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h
Ok, so it started to rain, and as much as I love music, I love rain more. So, I can write now, since rain-song doesn’t interrupt my words like lyrics do.Viktor
There was a sound, just a faint one carried to them by some unfelt draft from far down the passage.
A cry?
Riker knew. He spun away,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka I recently got mine! (Should’ve gotten it way before now but yea lol)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h Also I’m really sorry y’all if I sound pushy or anything asking you guys to RP all the time or anything…that’s not my intention at all 😅😅 I just really enjoy it soooo I end up checking my phone like alll the time 🤣
I have noooo life which is sad cuz pretty sure I’m older then everyone…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka ROFL I FEEL THAT!!! I luuuuv Christmas
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka Get’em Zlatan!! Hey any idea if Elishavet wants to RP??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @koshka anyone wanna RP????
-
whaley replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka Puddleglum is the best character ever. He’s practically the source of all my half-hearted optimistic humor.
@mineralizedwritings The City of Ember is beautiful! It’s influenced a couple of my dream WIPs (confidential, of course).
A lot of books influence me. But my inspirations fall under two catagories: Fantasy and (what I call) W…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka I’m really glad y’all liked it!!!!! 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka Nope no antagonist here! Just a bit trouble at the beginning!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Anddd didn’t tag y’all 🤣 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka OH MY GOSH THANK YOU!!! I’m actually really enjoying this!! I wasn’t sure how good it was gonna be cuz…yea XD!!! But so glad y’all like it!!!
YESS ARA BEING A NURSE JUST….MY HEART!!! And her and November are just sooo cute…
and so are Lyn and Grimm!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
OKIE SO NOVEMBER!! And I took a page from ur book and am doing an AU about the WWII Stalin Era….
(I’m nervous cuz again…idk this stuff….tbh)
But… (ALSO AS FOR THIS PICTURE, I love how this person looks, SO SWEET AND JUST LIKE NOVEMBER, but November obviously has curly hair and it’s strawberry…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
I haven’t heard of a lot of those, but they sound interesting! Which is your favorite of the chronicles of Narnia? I always felt the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe had the most normal plot structure out of all of them, but the magicians nephew was interesting in showing how evil entered their world. I would have liked to here more about…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon you wanna RP as Viktor I don’t think @koshka @freedomwriter76 minds if u go ahead and have the other group show up either.
Then Ocran will be surrounded right?
but will he have a trick up his sleev? Idk…
u also can RP as Ocran…..
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h
Jocelyn
Whoever was up ahead was causing quite the commotion.
A child’s voice echoed through the corridor, causing a stir.
Alyona took off, before most could react, calling out for the little girl.
Naja.
And…if Naja was ahead…perhaps the others were as well?
Including…
Including Nyx?[Read more]
- Load More
