@koshka
Active 19 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
idk why, but the girls are really hard to write rn. I think i need a break and they need a new setting.
The Twins
Eddie saw the frog shaped clock hanging on the wall of the classroom and jumped.
“We’re late for kitchen duty! Sorry guys, gotta go. Bye Leo! Bye Rory! Bye Ellie’s boyfriend!”
She sprinted…[Read more]
-
Microphage6032 replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Y’all I’m sorry for replying so late I’ve been SUPER busy! *Ahem*
1. Elevators scare me, so I’d rather be stuck in another world
2. If I were to learn another language aside from Japanese, I would pick Hebrew
3. Character I guess? Not sure exactly who…
4. Cell (one of my own characters)
5. Dogs. Paws down (I’m sorry 😆)…[Read more]
-
Microphage6032 posted an update 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed @ava-blue @queen_of_alvastia @lydia-s @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @anatra23 @starshiness @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @anyone else I’m missing
Ahhhhhh guys it’s been so LONG! I’m finally BACK! I’m sorry for being gone so long I’ve been SUPER busy(and forgot my login info) these past two… YEARS?!? Geez. Here are a few u…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I will figure it out soon.
@koshka @loopylin @ellette-giselle
Marcel
After floating to their classroom, the children begged Marcel to stay for snacktime. Ms. Charles was more than happy to oblige them, and the boy crouched upon one of the lily pads, chewing absently on a graham cracker.
The students from the basement stopped by, and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @keilah-h @calyhuge @loopylin
Rory
Rory trailed behind Leo and the girls, lost in his own whirlwind of thoughts. He finally noticed they had come to a stop and looked up.
They had come to an open door covered with large paper frogs. Inside a chorus of children were working their way through a simple rhyme. A middle-aged woman was…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m fine with it! Glad someone finally RPd!
@koshka @keilah-h @calyhuge @loopylin
Rory
Rory carefully moved so that his back was to the wall. The amount of people was starting to feel dangerous, especially since Rory could sense mots of them would be handy in a fight. He was still trying to get over the fact that strangers greeted each other…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @calyhuge
This group is kinda big and I’m getting a bit confused. Is it alright if we split up? If no you can ignore this rp
The Twins
The girls crept closer to Leo, getting a bit overwhelmed by all the new people showing up, Ellie especially.
“Hey, Leo,” Ed said, “Wanna show us where the kindergarten classroom is?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
XD and I love wearing only dresses and skirts.
To each their own then! I have no problem with that lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka yeah she’s crazy lol
and yeah I don’t like crossdressing either, if by crossdressing you mean guys in skirts or girls in tuxes or something like that. Eeeyagh, just thinking about what that’d look like is making me cringe.
I mean, I hate wearing dresses or skirts and would rather have a (modest) pair of pants, but I’m sure that’s not…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Once most girls start to fight, they don’t care what it takes to win.
Hah, you just described my charrie Huntress. Good thing too. I was worried I’d made her a little too masculine when fighting, but now I see I don’t have to completely trash those scenes, just edit them a bit.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @esther-c @koshka @loopy
Ok, Y’all. This topic has gone deep. XD Wow. That’s good though. We should really pull apart why we are writing what we are writing. I’m getting a fresh look at my own characters too.
There are many facets to what y’all are saying. I will say first off, that the reversal of the “da…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Why can’t a woman fight for a man? Not out of *superiority* (snotbagishness), but out of love for a fellow bearer of the image of God (aka human)?
*Nods in agreement* But to take it further, are there other reasons for a man or woman to act outside of those norms?
Now let me go get that charger before I disappear…
*Taps the screen* You ali…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @whalekeeper @loopylin
I believe there are circumstances when a woman could fight for a man, when he is incapable of fighting. (ie, wounded, sick, etc.)
But it shouldn’t be the norm. She should be down to defending him, and should not be rushing off to battle or leading armies.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle haha Rory’s in for a surprise if he thinks Hunter and the gang aren’t soldiers.
@calyhuge I think I said Hunter was 12 earlier, but apparently I made a mistake and he’s actually 13. Sorry everyone else! lol
Hunter
“Well, he startled me and I almost killed him at lunch the other day, and then we were in th…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
YIPPY!!!! I LOVED IT!!! SO, SO GOOD!! I loved it! You two need to get this published!!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge @koshka @loopylin @keilah-h
Rory
An unfamiliar voice spoke and Rory whipped around. A boy and girl about his age were talking to Hunter. The young dragon boy seemed at ease with the newcomers. He was speaking freely and had taken up no position of defense. That doesn’t mean anything. Rory thought. Not everyone here is a soldier. In…[Read more]
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @koshka @loopylin
How old is Hunter? My characters are 16 rn
Kate
“Where do you know him from?”
Brian chuckled at the memory. “Well, he startled me and I almost killed him at lunch the other day, and then we were in the relic class. You know, the elective that only had one class before the teacher was kicked…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Here it is!
In which Aenwest gets lost inside her head, and dwarves need manners
Chapter 2
Travenor walked quickly. I scurried through the woods behind him, feeling remarkably like a squirrel trailing an elk. Sunlight streamed down through the leaves around me, creating a world of green and gold. Birds sang above us…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @calyhuge @koshka @loopylin
Hunter
“Hey, do you know Crosshair?” Some older kids came up to Hunter, questioning.
Hunter nodded. “Sure do! He’s my brother. Where do you know him from?”
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @koshka @loopylin
I wasn’t following and didn’t really know what was going on that’s all
I kinda want to introduce my good guys to your good guys before things go haywire
Is it just me, or is it every time characters meet in the hallway they literally run into each other?
Kate
“Hey look, it’s one of those dragon…[Read more]
- Load More

forgot to tag @e-m-trepke
Welcome back! I also haven’t been online in a long time. 🥴
Oh! And if anyone wants to add me as a Nintendo Switch friend, my Friend Code is SW-4032-9613-2242. Just let me know your Switch Name so I know it’s you (and not a crazy random person 😝) I also have Instagram. Username is PiranhaPlantQueen
Hey! Glad to see you back, and congrats on getting published! Yay!
I’m pretty sure I follow you on insta. I’m Corvusdrawss over there. Oh, and you’re learning Japanese, right?
にほんごは べんきょうしているのが どう です か?
I apologize if my grammar is weird lol.
Your grammar is fine. 🙂 I’ve been really busy so I haven’t been studying as much as I want to. I have a Super Mario manga that I’ve been reading and it’s in Japanese. I don’t understand all of it, but I’m learning.
@microphage6032
Oh that’s cool! I’ve been wanting to get some manga in japanese sometime too.
Hi!!!!!!!!!! Glad to have you back!