@koshka
Active 33 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka HELP ME
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Barnes
Barnes waved a hand for Rory to get patched up first, and stretched to take some paper from the nearby table. “Working with Leo at the school sounds good, I can accept that. As long as I can keep tabs on all registered students. I’ll leave my office number here.”
This had been an extremely painful fiasco…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @rae @ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings @theducktator @smiley @keilah-h @savannah_grace2009 @anyone-else-idk
Snippet of a future probable scene for The Bois’ book
(and I promise Leo isn’t usually this harsh. He’s just going through a lot when this scene takes place and running off of very little…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Rory
Rory glanced over at Barnes, and then back at Leo. Slowly, trying to grasp the concept of the way Leo treated others, he looked at Barnes again. “Um.. she’s first priority. You can take care of her before me.”
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 (I think you’ll wanna see this😜) @rae @ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings @theducktator @smiley @keilah-h @savannah_grace2009 @anyone-else-idk
✨The Bois Aesthetic/Moodboard✨
Also consider this my announcement that, though it’s not my main main project, I have officially began drafting The Bois’…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Rory
For a moment Rory looked at Leo uncertainly. “You mean, you would want me to work with you?”
When Leo nodded, Rory felt as though a terrible wight had been lifted off of him. He let out a long breath, and a smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. “I’d like that.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Rory
Rory looked up at Leo. “I’m sixteen. But i get the feeling that age means very different things in different places. I graduated Academy at thirteen. I was made a Lieutenant last year. It’s not the same as some places.” He shrugged. “What does that even matter anyways?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
YAY!!! You beat her!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper
@koshka just told me that Wyoh won’t let her on KP, otherwise she would be RPing. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper
Whatever is fine. I just didn’t want to leave @koshka in the dust. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
oh, well Leo never responded to Rory.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I RPed last. Anyone want to go?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Do y’all have strong thoughts on either of the chapters?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you. Yeah, I like drawing emotional scenes, but I need to narrow down my picks. Like I said, this is round two of narrowing down. These are the ones that were allowed to get past the rough sketch stage.
For some reason, the faces in the one of Asher and Eric (whoever’s on the left, his mouth is too slanted, I think.) and the o…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Sorry, I forgot to add you. Chapter 3 and 4 are out!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @linus-smallprint @hybridlore @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Okay, now I have some for The Veil of Night. So, there are a lot more, but I don’t believe all of these will actually make it into the book. I already scrapped ten of them, and I feel like some more will end up going. (I had 45 for LTBL, but as you can see, only like 16 a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @linus-smallprint @hybridlore @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Once y’all have a chance to look and comment, I’m going to delete these.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @grcr @koshka @kyronthearcanin @stephie (I don’t have your email yet! 😥) @theducktator @loopylin
Okay, I’m just going to send the invites out! Y’all are welcome to join whenever you can.
- Load More
