@koshka
Active 9 hours, 11 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power  @hybridlore
NEW CHAPTERSS
THE END!!!
*Throws confetti for myself*
The book is OVER!!!
Now I am leaving tomorrow and will be out of town until the 23rd. That should give y’all plenty of time to read the last of it. When I come back…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power  @hybridlore
NEW CHAPTER
LAST ONE FOR TODAY. That’s 4 new ones total.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power  @hybridlore
Another NEW CHAPTER
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power  @hybridlore
NEW CHAPTERS
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power
MORE NEW CHAPTER
Chapter 55,
Okay, now I’m done.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power
MORE NEW CHAPTERS
(this one is fun because it develops a few of the side characters a little more.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power
NEW CHAPTERS
2 of them!
(52 and 53)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power
NEW CHAPTERSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 of them!!!!
*throws a handful of confetti on my head*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power
NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(48)
Again, only 1. Barely got this one done. no time to sit down and write and had to do it in little bits.
Next week I hope to really get a good flow.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power
NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(47)
Only 1. I ran out of time to get the other done and I haven’t found a solid chunk of time to sit down. Barely got this one done.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power
New chapters should be out today, but I noticed no one but Hybridlore has read the ones I posted yesterday, (45-46)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power
NEW CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sits back and smiles*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Summer 2025 Project: The Ashen Star (Working Title) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I’ll try to check it out! It sounds cool, but I don’t know if I’m ready to sign up for reading another project right now. I’m sure there are some people on here who would, though!
Throwing out some tags…
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @theducktator @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @the_lost-journal @theshadow @thearcaneaxiom
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power
NEW CHAPTERS!!!
*evil grin*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power
NEW CHAPTERS
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper @power
NEW CHAPTERS
Sorry I’m a bit late today! I had a lot going on.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper
NEW CHAPTERS
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper
NEW CHAPTERS
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper
NEW CHAPTERS
30-31!!!!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@loopylin @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Reminder that today is our goal for sharing first chapters (or just word counts, or whatever, depending on what exactly you’re doing.)
I personally am a bit behind where I wanted to be, but I will hopefully get things posted by the end of the day. I don’t want to get…[Read more]
- Load More
