@koshka
Active 2 days, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
November
Lily giggled at Reúven’s introduction, making November smile.
Time had obviously passed for all of the group, and Riker must’ve had another little girl…similar to Naja, yet…entirely different at the same time.
With blonde locks that made him think of Lynnie.
“How are both of you doing, Vik…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 okie dokiley!! I may start having them get close to where the bois are then… @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Paxton
Paxton watched the brothers laugh once more at the teasing, his heart fluttering in his chest. He was still trying to grow used to the banter that a normal family had…
The way they teased and laughed…how it didn’…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
YALL ITS TIME TO INTRODUCE MA OWN BOYS!! @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
GRIMM’S SONS!!! And let me just say…
THEY ARE CUUUUUTE!!! (Especially the first two…like my best friend was like “I have a crush on Grimm’s sons now XD)
So Grimm has 4 sons…
Fraternal triplets, and then a youngest son. So without further ado let’s g…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka still not entirely sure….but I’m thinking she probably loses control…
I mean…these are shadow powers we’re talking about…dark elven powers, and she has the full of them, whereas corvina only has half (and y’all have seen how powerful Corvina is…)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka cool!!! That’ll be helpful to us, cuz the boys need all the help they can get 😊 @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
Grimm
“I may not know much more about this castle, but I can do as needed. I am a Vok, and a trained Desanik what’s more.”
Zlatan stood, returning Grimm’s stare with just as much fiery determination. Grimm set his brows thi…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon YAAY okie dokiley! XD! @freedomwriter76 @koshka
So I’m going to actually start with Corvina’s kids, because I don’t have Ara and November’s finished…(collages I mean lol) I also don’t have Paxton and Luna’s.
So, here is Corvina’s Firstborn!
Her name is Hadassah, but she’s also known as Hannah. It’s kinda like her nickname/s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka AWWW I LOVE ANNIA!! @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Arabella
They’d decided to join them…Ara was thankful for the company, though her mind kept drifting to those absent from her group…
To things that weighed heavily on her mind…
Mostly…the dream she’d been recently suffering from…
Her attention was called, however, by the young dar…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka
By the way, I think Reúven is an early grower, so he’s near 6′. Viktor has been in the midst of a growth spurt since you last saw him, so he’s more like 5′ 7″ now.
Viktor
The door had opened to reveal a familiar face. Two, in fact. Viktor’s eyes went wide, and he saw November’s jaw fall s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ahh tis fine. It’s like when I left Grimm and Nyx hanging the other day!
*sees Nyx glaring.* Oh hush.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Also @freedomwriter76 might not be on, because she seems to get off around this time tho I could be wrong.
but @koshka might be!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka
Bam!
*The door flies open*
*I skid in with a crash and a yelp*
Hi, y’all! I’m back.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @koshka sooo anyone on to RP?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @eloshavet-pidyon
HEYOOO!! So…ahh…remember the other day when I posted Arthur’s collage on here, and I mentioned how my brain has already thought alllll the way up to when my characters have kids???
Well…..
would y’all like to see them??
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Okay, they sound cool! I’ll have to check them out.
I have seen half of Prince Caspian, but we were tired and it was long so we didn’t finish. We’ll probably finish it soon. I actually hadn’t read that one and wanted to wait to watch it until after I had, but my sister convinced me. 😐 I’ve only read The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Paxton
“Do you have any friends?” Jakob’s voice echoed through the halls. “Oh, but you don’t have to talk about if you don’t want to.”
Paxton gripped Wolfgang’s hand, considering it. There were…quite a few now…
Before…he hadn’t had any friends…
Now…he had many…
But to try and talk about them all s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Grimm
“I’ll say…” Nyx mused, eyes flashing in the dim light. “Place needs a remodel, that’s for sure,” he let out a disgusted growl as he flicked something away from the stone floor nearby.
The brothers chuckles. Grimm let out a breath of a laugh as well, shaking his head.
“I think we have more impo…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka hello!
I’ve never heard of any of those bands. Do they fit into any genre or are they randomly picked?
C.S. Lewis is awesome too! When my sister and I were watching Prince Caspian I kept interrupting with random Tolkien and C.S. Lewis facts. Like that he put the lamp post in because Tolkien said it can’t be in a fantasy novel.
You…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHHH I LOVE THAT OH MY WORD!!!!
Paxton
The brothers were…laughing now.
Obviously playing some sort of game, though Paxton wasn’t entirely sure what they were speaking…
It sounded a bit like nonsense to him. But their laughter was infectious, and it made him relax if at least a little.
His eyes…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Ok, I think I’m keeping Crosshair and Feather because now that I’ve seen Grimm, I kinda wonder how he’d get along with my characters. Rinzler will also come back, because I’m thinking of adding his sister later. But he won’t be as active. Jareth and Crow go back, because I’m planning…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Nyx
Vulkasin’s laughter rang through the halls. Nyx’s ears twitched. He glanced at the light-haired brother, who was now bent over in mirth, eyes teary.
“Ah me! Of all odds.. To be stuck…with two of you!”
Nyx grinned, sniggering. Grimm shot him a pointed glare, which made him only snicker more. The…[Read more]
- Load More
