@koshka
Active 1 day, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h coolio!! One of y’all wanna RP that?? Oh wait…I have Nyx XD
Nyx
“I hate you…”
Grimm set the fox back down on the stone floor. Nyx hissed, his fur still tinted pink. His hackles raised slightly in annoyance as he twitched.
“I think I can live with that.”
Nyx glared.
Then, his ears twitched. He s…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @freeddomwriter @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h
Viktor
Riker had walked to the doorway, but Viktor couldn’t tell much of their conversation. At least, he didn’t care to, not right now. His neck was craned and his eyes glued to a spot of dark feathers in the sky above.
Was it…?
Suddenly, a prey bird’s cry fell down to them: the cry of a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon so are y’all good with Paxton and the Boys meeting up with Grimm and the twins?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka AHHH poor Cécile 😭
alsl not too much happened except The girls told where they were from (my girls) and Annia found out Luna is an elf
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Also if u want u can RP again @koshka 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka so freedom is asleep rn buuut tomorrow @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h would y’all mind if, instead of Viktor, November and all of them, Paxton and the boys run into Zlatan, Vulkasin and Grimm and Nyx??
if not that’s cool.
@Elishavet-pidyon then later if u want we can always have the guys run into the girls and Vince and Dawson if u lik…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka heeeey!!!! Missed ya!!! Also don’t forget u also have Annia and Cécile! @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Nyx
The fox’s whiskers twitched, his head turning to glare at the tallest twin.
“I don’t sing.”
“He means he only sings with Jocelyn,” Grimm explained, as stoic as ever, running a hand over the stone walls of hall they w…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 awww Riker! 🥰 he’s so sweet!! @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon
November
Riker gently grabbed his wrist, pulling him back.
“November, wait.”
November looked down, not meeting the man’s eyes.
“I can’t…I really can’t…”
“Why? If…if it’s putting you in danger…”
“No! No…I mean…it’s not…”
Yet…
Was it?[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hm…
Well maybe they can knock Aramis into neck week XD!! Edric’s already knocked out.
maybe feather can come in and knock out the women. Idk, we can just say they’re taken care of so we can get a move on??
that way later maybe they can meet up with Leon, November, Viktor and them?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon sounds good to me!! @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @koshka
November
November sucked in a deep breath, steadying himself. Trying to calm the rush of anxiety in his chest. The chill of sweat beading down his neck.
The pulse of heat in his veins….
“I…discovered something recently…about…about myself.” He glanced at Riker, w…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @koshka
Okay, let’s see if this will make sense. (I hope what I did with Lily works; she’s so sweet!)
Viktor
Lily laughed, making Reúven’s smile grow even softer. The hard edge was gone, all trace swept away to show his cousin’s tender heart.
“I am honored by the title.” He bowed with a wink to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon
Paxton
His feet came to a halt at the sight before him.
It wasn’t just his brothers…his mother…
It was their’s too…
Paxton’s heart lodged in his throat. He took a tentative step backwards as his eyes landed on Leo, bleeding, unmoving on the floor.
Just like Soren.
His chest heaved, nau…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHHHH LEO FORGIVE ME 😭 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @keilah-h
Paxton
A scream reverberated through the hall. Paxton began to cry.
It wasn’t one of his brothers….
He knew that time…
It was one of his friend’s…
A scream of pain…
Paxton fought against Wolfgang, making the young man’s eyes widen. His grip tightened.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
Paxton
Tears rolled down his cheek. Tears he couldn’t stop, even if he wanted to.
Soren’s body kept flashing in front of his mind. Lifeless…
Beaten…
Broken…
And no one believed Aramis did it…
No one would accept the truth. Except his friends, obviously…
But his mother? Edric? The Fa…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
Reúven
They were headed out now, on the quest in search of November’s folk. Leon had taken the lead, pulling Reúven and Viktor into conversation.
“So, have you been up to much lately?”
“The usual.” Reúven smirked. “For war and herding, that is. Ay, Viktor?”
“Ay.”
Leon frowned. “You’re still at wa…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ahh u doing any better?? Hope they figure something out!! @keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
November
He sighed.
“I…I guess so…” November half-smiled. The man sure did have a way of pushing through, didn’t he? “Well…ah…things have been pretty…hectic since I last saw you…” November shrugged. “I…I’m not entirely sure how else…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I may have already asked this, but who here has Wednesday services?
*raises hand lol*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AGH LEOOOO 😭😭💔💔💔🥺🥺 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @keilah-h
so…Leo’s outburst is gonna umm bring back some bad memories for Paxton just warning…
Paxton
“Leo…what’s wrong?”
Reuben pushed through the crowd, leaving them behind. As the noise dissipated, Paxton could make out sobbing from down the hall.
His eyes widened, and he peered…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ahh I’m bad with numbers 😂 I usually go off of my own brothers heights XD!! But I know he’s taller then Viktor at least some. He’s probably around the same height as Riker, but idk how tall Riker is.
let’s say he’s not quite 6 ft yet, but he’s almost there. Like… 5.8 or 5.9.
@keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
November
The m…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 welp…now we have a villain team-up…. @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
Aramis
The boys who’d protected Paxton…the ones who’d fought against them…
Were these boys brothers?
Aramis grinned.
From the looks on the young men’s faces, and their mother’s, they held their brother’s in the same regard Aramis did Paxton…
He could…[Read more]
- Load More
