@koshka
Active 19 hours, 23 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
haha!!! Love these!!!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Medicine Etc. in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
*Sudden joy* (warning this post gets rather long)
Well, the history of tea is a really fun topic to study! I haven’t gone every deep in it, just enough to wet my proverbial toes. Here will be some rough notes.. I’ll share some articles, but I doesn’t want to disturb Wyoh, and I haven’t been able to find the ones I read a while ago.…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
*cackling* Oh, these are Splendid!
-
whaley replied to the topic Medicine Etc. in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
@elishavet-giselle
Focusing on tea as a way to preserve an herb rather than a way to change the taste of water is a fun perspective, as it’s opposite to what historians think happened in “real” life.
I don’t know very much about the history of tea, so if you know anything about the subject, please enlighten me further! Or I’ll go on a resea…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Medicine Etc. in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
It would be funny if it still dyes your teeth green despite the liquid itself being purple. Maybe a bluish green to match the fern.
This. Yes.
People are obsessed with packaging things, storing it in air-tight containers, drying it – and tea mixes are a natural byproduct.
Oh, interesting! Focusing on tea as a way to preserve an herb rather than a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Medicine Etc. in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
This is a very cool niche world building topic.
When steeped into a tea, it’s a dark purple color
It would be funny if it still dyes your teeth green despite the liquid itself being purple. Maybe a bluish green to match the fern.
This is a fun topic for me to dive into because one of my characters loves herbal drinks/teas and s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
I keep missing people’s art in this chat for some reason. Everyone is making lovely art. I like all of it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Boredom seems to elicit great talent in you
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
@mineralizedwritings
Thanks for the detailed wings drawing. It’s really cool to see a character with skeletal wings like that. I want to know more about his world and everything.please use your imagination.
Understandable. XD It’s supposed to be a reference drawing so it makes sense to only feather one of the wings. Best to leave one bare as an…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel’s eyes cracked open a few hours later, still hazy with exhaustion. He let out a small sigh, then went silent a second, before sitting up as if in alarm, untangling his fingers from the ribbon, and drawing his blades, red veins going up the blade. He scanned the fog around him, then shook his head. The voices in his…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Thanks! Now I just need to find a minute to get a character in here, lol. (and pick one too. XD)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 7 months, 2 weeks ago
praying!
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Yep!
Wait guys are our characters wearing crowns?? They are princes after all right?
Wait, what if they have to earn their crowns and they get special customized ones after a while? That might be fun.
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Y’all! Something kind of random but cool!
A general principle when applying camouflage is to use lighter colors on the places that tend to be in shadow (around eyes and under the chin) and use darker colors on places that catch light (Nose, cheek bones, forehead.
Now for the fun part! If you have a mackerel tabby, go take a look at it! (I was…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh, in Jesus name! Praying here.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Lol!
I agree that it’s good to get good rest, and generally best to sleep and wake up early. However, I think the exhaustion of adulthood is often life itself. XD Yes, good sleep makes it better, as does understanding different ways to truly rest and good time management. But I wouldn’t dare look at the young mom and say “if you…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Huh, that’s really interesting!
but at least we don’t go jumping out of bed before the sun.
But you miss one of the most beautiful things in life! The sunrise! And you also miss praying as the sun rises, so that you begin your bible and prayer in the darkness and end in the light. It’s so cool!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh i always use Mrs. Miss. or Mr. (Master still hasn’t stuck, lol) But I would still call them friends.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Yeah I’ve always loved hanging out with older folks. I’m just super conditioned to calling people Mr. or Mrs. and feeling disrespectful otherwise.
To put it in perspective, I’ve gone to bed at 8, woken at 8, and felt hungover until noon. My mum has insomnia. It’s just a quality of sleep thing.
- Load More
