@koshka
Active 18 hours, 29 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Oof, yeah. The nibs can definitely do that. It hasn’t happened to my set yet, but the 005 is a little damaged/isn’t as fine as it used to be.
They definitely look nicer vidually than the microns. I think I didn’t like something with the way the end attached to the body. I’ve liked it’s idea, but as Microns were easier to get…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @hybridlore @theducktator @loopylin @power @anyoneinterestedinRangers
Soooooooooo…. We did it! Another instalment. Also, heads up that we’ve done some editing to the plotline etc., so at the end of the last chapter, Vanere throws an orc helmet on the floor. ‘Cause the girl knows how to make an…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Ope, didn’t tag y’all. ‘ere ya go! If yed rether not be tagged, jest say so. 😉
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @hybridlore @theducktator @loopylin @power @anyoneinterestedinRangers
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
CHOCOLATE 🍫
Onnendel isn’t much of a chocolate person, but has a thing for dark chocolate with fruit in it. He likes milk chocolate well enough, but it can’t beat the snap of a good bar with tiny bits of sweetness and flavor balancing the bitter. Or even better, fruit jellies blanketed in a layer of silky, midnight chocolate. Eats it in tiny…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Sakura Pigma Microns. I haven’t mastered getting a reliable thickness from my dip pen, so I really like using the Microns. They’re very similar to a thin India ink, just as archival, and come in a wide range of thicknesses. (I typically use 02 – 003 but it’s nice to have a chunky 08 once in a while.) Plus they’re much easier…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Really? Come to think of it, I don’t know where I got it. It’s not really a common phrase where I grew up. XD
But hey, if bats aren’t a good description of mildly erratic feelings frustrated madness, I don’t know what is.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Wilhelm
He crept up the stairway like a creature of the night. A creature of the night with golden hair and freckles.
But he was only like a creature of the night, not one in reality. He focused on setting his feet down silently, keeping his weight balanced evenly.
There were drafts of cold wind in this stairwell. They chilled the back of his…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper aw, yaaayyyy. XD Glad to be liked. @loopylin Add at thy pleasure! Wilhelm is lost somewhere and could probably use someone redirecting him.
I don’t remember age requirements. In a fantasy school, that could get tricky to calculate. So, I’m supposing the boys are an equivalent of teen years.
Wilhelm Kemp is the second son of Artur…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Medicine Etc. in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Ah! Very interesting! *Carries the information away in my knapsack of knowledge* I am off and away to learn more of this fascinating concoction.
Have you ever looked into the Medieval theory of humors?
Humors are a really fascinating subject. I can’t remember the details but I’ve read about them before. I mean, there is some tru…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Jooiiin. I’m sure the character development isn’t terrible. We like you. We will like your character.
Do what your heart desires -
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Lucille
Lucy stuttered under her breath, looking for a nice way to say that Paul was the worst name ever. The creature she knew by that name was her mother’s nasty lap dog. But Mel had already moved on.
“…But first I want to find those crows,” Mel said.
“And Gabriel,” Lucy insisted. “That’s a good idea. But – I’ve never heard o’ Co…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Whoa. That explains a lot.
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
I was able to find the URL in my history ( https://ltd.sdy.mybluehost.me/forums/topic/saving-kingdom-pen/ ), it isn’t working anymore (and looks interesting if I do say so myself)
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Maybe there are currently 2 websites? (The date stamp on the otherswas weird, and stuff was slightly skewed)
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
My comment where I tagged folks on that thread also seems to be missing?
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Okay. . . I can’t find this anywhere. . .
This popped up last night. It now seems to be, gone?

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
@notsureifIshouldtagsomeone @kindaramblinginteruption
I kinda want to add a character here… One from an old WIP, just to see if there was life left in it. XD The world building and character development is terrible. But I still kinda love it.
It’s like Rangers Apprentice+the Silmarilion+Knights of Aerethtrae+Men of Iron. Medieval kids and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
@mineralizedwritings
Moth might ask Flax a lot of questions if they get to know each other. I like hearing world building from the character’s mouths. I’ll try not to ask anything that requires extensive detail to answer. :pI can write something about the servant at the entrance letting in a late student, if you want. We can…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
wow!!! With your finger!? Wow!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Ack, it’s that awkward breaking into a conversation…. and i still don’t know what character to choose.
- Load More
