@koshka
Active 17 hours, 43 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 7 months, 1 week ago
Praise God!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago
I read most of it when I first joined and when I was actively RPing on the School one. I haven’t read any of it recently.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago
I’m trying to tell if you’re implying that Lois followed Fel into the labyrinth…
I don’t expect you to have read this rp. But if you have, that’s funny to me. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago
The bowling meme is me. All of these are good and there’s not much I can say in defense of my writerly flaws.
Oh also the last one. That’s me, too. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
I was able to get to the website page but in an odd roundabout way, because there was some sort of firewall I had to get around. I tried tagging him on here. Your comment is there, but it sure didn’t tag me.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
Hello Reagan! Hope you get this!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
ahh this is the best!!
And I love the chocolate thing!!!! I think I lean most toward Onnendel. The others may keep their nuts and peanut butter. Yick.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 7 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m so glad she’s doing better! I’ll keep praying!
-
whaley replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
You seem to have done a lot of planning for Project Inky recently and I am proud of you. *Hands you a jar of chocolates*
What about this last week? Any other developments?
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Pray tell, what dist thou to the poor bee beast to stur up her ire? They do not “beestir” themselves on no account. 😉
Sublime Sunday back at ya!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Yeah, i do think it’s funny that microns have the color scheme/look of the really old tan brick computers, my parents used to have one so that shade of tan makes me nostalgic.
Oh, they do look like they belong with those old computers! XD That’s funny. I’ve thought of them as nerdy coffee-colored pens.
I’ve yet to try it but…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Medicine Etc. in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
I am immensely satisfied to watch you carry away the tea secrets in thy handy knapsack. Also happy to see that Chicken Soup is now officially Medieval Medicine. And will now invest in shelf-buidling. *Bows*
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Lol. Yeah, I kinda blended the accents a wee mite. 😉 Felt like laughing over something ridiculous.
Glad you like it! 😁
Ok, it IS a fanfiction. Just, all the characters and places are her own OCs, if that makes sense. So it’s kind of meant to be a spin off, a reversal of the darker sides of Tolkien’s tropes. The world, though dark, is…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Oof, yeah. The nibs can definitely do that. It hasn’t happened to my set yet, but the 005 is a little damaged/isn’t as fine as it used to be.
They definitely look nicer vidually than the microns. I think I didn’t like something with the way the end attached to the body. I’ve liked it’s idea, but as Microns were easier to get…[Read more]
- Load More

