@koshka
Active 21 hours, 37 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Ah! Happy Birthday!! I’m so glad you had a blast! It sounds like a fun day.
That cheesecake place looks amazing. Now I want to go to Connecticut. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I should say spring. Where I am, you really only get an extended autumn and then switch right back to summer, so May just feels like summer.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
That’s what I was getting at. XD They have Christmas stuff even in early summer.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
*Slides in* Do you go to Hobby Lobby often?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Hey, would you still be up for doing this in the next month or so? I realize I never got around to writing/sending you a story.
I was writing one that would go in the “Appendix” for Portals: When My Story Ate Me. I just didn’t feel like it was really coming home. I realize now that I rely a bit too much on the reader’s ability to read…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Wow. That’s a way to do it. XD There’s some neat stuff in there.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Hmmm… *Note* I made up a mineral since I couldn’t find one that fit the description.
Viktor
A little sister problem then. Viktor squinted though his dusty goggles at his partner. He wouldn’t want to pry, but Lois had been nice, friendly. He deserved the same in return.
“OK. If you want to talk about it though, I don’t mind. Maybe…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Haha!!! I literally had nothing to do for three days in the car. I read everything in the art section, everything in the general writing section. XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Ack! Thou snoop of the KP annals, why hast thou resurrected mine art? XD
Thank you. I’m glad you like my art. This specific piece still makes me happy, although now the mistakes seem so obvious. I won’t point them out, though. I like flattery. You’re welcome. 😉
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
This is a great question! Now I have to think… and think…
Dalton: Primary=Fight. Secondary=freeze He’s a warrior, but also a squirrel. Some things never change. This does come in handy though, since most of the others have fight pretty low down on their instincts.
Viktor: Primary=Flight. Secondary=Fight. Pretty standard. He’s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Wait, you commented with your email already? Slay
-
whaley replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
😆 <3<3 Ideas are my bread and butter, sister. (Well, the writing part? Eehhhhhh not so much but who can blame me am I right?)
I will be on here for the next couple hours while I plot a little thingy on the family computer. This is my time to do that while the house goes dark. My email will be on my profile during that time,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Hey giiirrl. :] I’d love to brainstorm with you. I’m going out for lunch right now but I’ll be back home in a couple hours and we can exchange emails!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Someone suggested I cut the last section of the blurb and leave it with the part about Jonathan’s friendship because it has more of a cliffhanger. What do you think?
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Yeeaah, I’ve been bad with the roleplays too. I’ve been busy, I suppose. Stay-at-home vacation with the family and getting together with friends before they go to college.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Happy birthday!!! That sounds like a super cool outing. I love exploring shops on vacation or whatever, and doing it on a birthday sounds even more fun.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Oof I have to think about this.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Do you want feedback on here or through gmail? (Either’s fine)
- Load More
