@koshka
Active 57 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Taking a break at (2):40 for a late lunch
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 12 months ago
lol. Two giant sized cents I guess. XD
No prob. Sometimes just writing things like this out in conversation helps me to get it all organized in my mind personally, and I also found it interesting to read your thoughts,
I may have to say, now that you’ve explained it, that I lean slightly more toward Covanentalism… but maybe…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Starting at :28 to restructure some scenes and draft some new ones in HoA.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 1 year ago
ACK! KP decided not to notify me.
Okay interesting! I may have to re-read those scenes you mentioned a little closer about children inheriting their parents faith, which I don’t believe.
I always liked the last one best because of Angus’ capture. (typical me) still that whole section had some of the BEST lines! Especially…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
good grief. I can’t get over the glasses on that wolf! It’s gonna kill me! XD
-
whaley's profile was updated 1 year ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Yes! Their adoptive parents live on the family’s ancestral farm. They have goats, chickens, and one donkey, and about 4 acres of field land. Two of the chickens like to hide their eggs in hard to reach places.. 😏 Alyona calls them the Sister Plagues.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Awesome! Y’all are the best.
I don’t have your email to my knowledge, so we can do the profile message thing or wait until next week when I’m hoping to have a system set up. Either way, I don’t mind! Just happy to bug someone else. 😉
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I got to make my characters hunt eggs through a straw barn, so that was fun. Been wanting to do it for a while. XD
XD Do they live on a farm at some point?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Yay! I’ll get it to you. =D
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Welp. I obviously did not come back to writing at 7ish, but it’s 7:41 and I’m gonna start.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I will! <3 (The first one came out today, and since I have your royal email, I could go ahead and send it to you, if you’d like.)
*cackles of glee* Exactly.
Yes, it is. I’m glad he feels like historical fiction (in a good way)! It’s set in an ancient/early iron age world, so the cultures etc. are incredibly historically inspired.…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Yay! That’s wonderful!
I got 1,181 words into HoA, so… good! I got to make my characters hunt eggs through a straw barn, so that was fun. Been wanting to do it for a while. XD
I’m going to break for dinner and hop back on around 7ish.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I don’t know what y’all pictured for the rooms, but I’m going to be liberally imaginative with this.
Moth
Moth headed off to find his room.
The academy was so spacious that it was hard to focus on where he was going. Straight ahead after the entrance, the hall extended and then opened into a huge room with a grand staircase going up and to th…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Tag me when you’re collecting emails! I would love to receive your newsletter!
Aah, I see. That seems very tempting. I’m sure that project calls to you as beautifully as a siren calls its prey. *Coughs* I’ll show myself out.
Is Heirs of Ashes a fantasy? Viktor struck me as a character who feels like he’s in a historica…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Oh my goodness that was around two hours. Okay, well, did some RI and also wrote the next rp, so everything is done. How are things going for you, Elishavet?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
*Me writing a lengthy rp yet again*
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Joining at :49 to work on HoA
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I have no idea what makes them the way they are. They’re just dangerous. XD It’s a rewrite of the original A Little Mermaid mixed with what I vaguely understand of the Disney version with a splash of something else entirely. She’s an assassin chosen because she’s the most “pitiful” looking siren the king’s men could find. The reason…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
…..And I should have made a separate thread for that under the Platform section. Just blithely disobeying the rules here like I don’t remember the days of moderators. But who do we think we are, YDubs?
*cackles*
I love having a thread for literally everything.
- Load More
