@koshka
Active 3 days, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I’ll be here around 8/9 pm EST if anyone wants to chat tonight. Hopefully I can get another decent two thousand words done.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
It was fun for me, sort of. I’m happy with how well the scenes flowed into each other. It’s the project with Cosmo, Merlin, and Moth.
I wanted to work on something else, but that project moved at a snail’s pace, so it needs more time to fester in my brain before I write it down. Project Shäffer is a breeze, though.
I’ve been wanting to…
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I wrote the most traumatizing part of the story for the main characters, yaaaay. Which is not customary because this is an overall cheerful story. Now it’s smooth sailing for them until right before the end.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@loopylin Well thank you! :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I stopped at :30 and took a fifteen minute break in the middle. I am at 2000 words. Maybe I’m done for today…? Probably.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Starting again at :15
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Taking a break at :45. I took a break of about fifteen minutes, just didn’t post about it, but the writing went well! I’m over 1200 words so far.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I’ll be writing this evening for a while. Starting at :15. I’m excited to work on Project Shaffer! I was planning on a different project to focus on during the C.S. Lewis Fellowship but I couldn’t focus on it, so I’m switching gears. (Trying to get words in before the challenge starts.) If anyone wants to join, please do! @freed_and_redeemed @koshk…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Research… Ugh in the forum Plotting 11 months, 3 weeks ago
So, I haven’t read what other people have said, so if I accidentally repeat them sorry.
This might sound weird, but imagine your story in a make-believe country. Does it affect the plot? Is the story drastically changed? If it’s not by putting it in a hypothetical country, then you should be able to change the setting.
As for researching, I have…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
*screams*
FFFFRRRREEEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!! So glad to have you back!!!!! Oooo! Where can I get this 2nd addition?!?!?!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Lol. That makes so much more sense. I like that first season a lot, especially Nugget and the thwaps. What did you think of it?
Ok! I’ll have to go find it then. *Poofs off into a search engine*
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
That’s awesome! We haven’t gotten our parents into it (listened to the first book with them, and Mama read Arttham’s part in the end, so he’s her favorite character now. But not into the show really.). My sister and I did manage to get a girl we worked with onto them. We watched all the first season, and then what we could get for free…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Yay! Looking forward to it. Hope the fancy meeting trip goes well. 😎
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Research… Ugh in the forum Plotting 11 months, 4 weeks ago
A story set in Africa? Sounds great to me! I do see what you mean about the culture difference, and I’m just going to say up front that it’s a good thing you recognize the need to study instead of going with stereotypes! Still, don’t let it hold you back. If changing the setting ends up being the answer, that’s ok, but research doesn’t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
I’ll pop in here soon. I’ll be on a fancy meeting trip and surely there will be time to write in between sessions.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
No problemo. *Notices your transparency* *Tries to catch your misty ghost aura with clawed hands* *Looks for pastries to feed you so you rematerialize*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
*Joins the tackle hug dogpile* Heyoooo. Good to see you around! I think I’ll be at the CS Lewis Fellowship if I remember to sign up. By the way, what’s the concept for your new fantasy? You’ve always talked about historical fiction to my knowledge, so this is an intriguing direction. I may have already heard about it but I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Research… Ugh in the forum Plotting 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Is there a reason why you want to set the story in Africa? Maybe you just want a fresh but still realistic setting, and if so, that’s fair.
I’ve never been to Africa, but I have a friend my age who travels the world almost nomadically with her family. She’s definitely been there! And she is an avid writer. So I can contact her with…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Freeeeedom! *Tackle hugs you*
I was just thinking about you yesterday. Funny how that works.
Glad to hear life’s been going well, even if it’s crazy busy. Your writing accomplishments are so exciting! Are you still publishing with Amazon?
I think it’s been pretty chill here in the Kingdom lately. (Other than the plotted…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Just wanted to make sure I said something so y’all know I’m alive😂🫶🏻
- Load More
