@koshka
Active 3 days, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 4 weeks ago
Whoa, that sounds really interesting. Thanks for sharing!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 4 weeks ago
ooo, ugh. That always makes my back hurt. (lying down and drawing) My favorite is sitting with the clipboard on my lap, or sitting on the floor and putting it on a low coffee table or bin. I don’t like doing it at the desk or table.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 4 weeks ago
lolololol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
uh, I think I’m on. I just got 43 invites to join teams………
I signed in. with my work email. Do you have that?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
okay, let me try it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
It’s 50/50 if I get notifs. Today they are working.
is it something I have top download, because my laptop tends to crash and burn when I try to download apps.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
Okay! I see you added Canada and the UK to your shipping list
wait what? I didn’t add those……. odd.
It would be useful to users if it said something like ‘for shipping in any region we don’t have listed, please contact us’ directly under the dropdown select for country. I don’t see this anywhere in the checkout, and som…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
Ok.
We recently set up a website for our church. I was not much involved in it, but my sister has been intending to get me as a moderator/updater. So, I have zero web design experience, but don’t mind learning how to help moderate/test for bugs. I can also make mood boards and brainstorm writing/name concepts. (I vote we go with something royal…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
Watching the presentation finally! I just paused it after you finished the prototype tour.
I like it so far. The projects and the construction of the forum comments look well thought out and quite convenient to use. I’ve got two thoughts/suggestions.
1. We’ve done role-plays in the General Writing section, but I think it would…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
Yes, I agree on the age cap for joining. The mentorship idea relies on having someone who is already a contributor to the community. Joining later would not work, safety concerns aside.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
That could work, but I’d still like to put a cap on joining. Like no one older that 25 or 30 can join.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
@loopy-lin @ellettegiselle
As one of the few active KPers who is not a teenager, I have thought about the age requirement thing too, more and more as each year goes by. Here’s a thought. What if at 25 or 30 the KeePer is offered a position as a mentor? Not a regular student, but a real Eccentric Mentor who acts as a bit of an instructor or a…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
I pretty much agree. I know how to use this place, and I intend to use the blog library here more, since I remembered it existed. XD I don’t intend to leave. I see the new website as another resource, with the possibility of being a retreat should this place succumb to Wyoh or the famous 400 Chinese robots who attacked a few years…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 11 months ago
Ooo Ink aesthetics!! I love the vintage/victoian style. It’s classy and dramatic, my favorite. Lol.
Brea’s is making me rethink her a bit. I like it. It’s playful and serious at the same time. The color choice is intriguing. The old photo is precious.
Felicity… I love it. I am also concerned. It’s beautiful and cold with a heart…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Rant away! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
I know I was the one asking you, but this is my reason for holding backstories back too. This is it. My characters have those quirks that are connected to their past, but if I revealed the past, the cat’s out of the bag and it feels almost taboo.
In conclusion, my apologies for tempting you to reveal secrets. I shall always be on the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
I’m open to communicating by email. I think everyone who volunteered has mine already…..
When I scrolled to the bottom of the page, I expected the words ‘Books‘ and ‘Shop‘ to be clickable, especially when I was on my phone. The text underneath these words very much suggests that I should just be able to click on them…
- Load More
