@koshka
Active 3 days, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m here! I finally put aside my project and here we are
Barnes
Since the hour before, after the deal with the imp, Barnes had lost her way again.
The longer she walked, the worse the vines became. They crept around her ankles and stockings, sometimes scratching her with thorns. Circling back to the silver clearing was literally…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I contacted Josiah. He says he hasn’t been on KP or talked to KP people for the last 8 years.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Yay! If you need anything else, just ask. Hopefully I’ll keep a better eye out. 😉
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Ok, sorry to add to the confusion, as I did not get Notion figured out yesterday. I will try again today. Mostly it’s getting the free time to sit and open stuff up.
Éva’s story is definitely an impetus. I hope we can open Kingdom Pen back up for others, even if it’s by proxy/substitute by making this other website.
I am a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I know, there are a tone of people that I’m actually in contact with who are trying to join kp. We do need to get a new site up I think.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Ok, here’s one that’s kinda character claims and clothing with a smidgen of personality. Most of the photos are slightly different ages because I keep finding claims for him that are too young, lol. Hopefully this gives a better idea of him when put together. He’s around 14.

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
The color wheel idea is so neat and lovely to look at! It looks like different colors are for different character traits?
Your time lapse is cool! Your drawing method is so confident, it’s rather satisfying to watch. Is it of a specific event in your stories?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m up for it!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Dang that’s like the opposite of me.
I suppose I meant “in the context of anything creative and storytelling-related.” I might cry for other stuff but not for art unless it’s something important to me
Must have been a good game. I really want to play that and hollow knight at some point myself. I had a lot of fun watching my cousin…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
It’s pretty rare for me to feel like crying, actually
A crying Whaley is like an albino panda in the wild
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
This might not be something anyone knows about, but I have beaten the last two bosses and first ending to Silksong and I am emotionally destroyed. The story has multiple endings and I think I got an ending where the protagonist makes a heartless decision and thus turns the whole thing into a tragedy.
Weirdly felt like crying. Feels like reading a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Oh my land that reminds me, I have Marcel art that I made a million years ago and forgot to post. I might look at it and decide I don’t like it enough, but maybe it’ll end up on here.
I have a captain who tries to hide his love of poetry because he thinks it’s for wimps. (so instead he just comes across as a conspiracy theor…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
lol. We’ve either got issues or are geniuses.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I meant humor that has happened on here that I could make memes about, but honestly, my stories need more real humor in them than vague stuff that currently exists, lol.
I don’t know but I think most of my humor in my stories are situational. Like Seb giving Barnes a twisty straw to drink with her mask still on. I should draw t…
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
*Nods* I suppose so.
does anyone have suggestions?
Hm, you mean for your own stories or just for this forum and anything in it?
I don’t know but I think most of my humor in my stories are situational. Like Seb giving Barnes a twisty straw to drink with her mask still on. I should draw that
Honestly if a character has any k…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I never said you did. You protest too much. Suspicious….
Certainly. Memeability can be an unstable thing, and one gets inspiration where one can.
Which reminds me, I need more situational humor so I can make more… does anyone have suggestions?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
eh….
- Load More
