@koshka
Active 1 day, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Not that your characters would know this, but, just clarifying, the labyrinth doesn’t have an owner. It’s sort of sentient on its own, kinda, and more like a force of nature than anything else.
Yep! I know, but Gabriel most definitely would assume there’s a person behind this, not a bunch of crazy night owl writers lol…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Can you guys describe your characters?
Oh! Yeah I can do that. Barnes is just a tall woman with chopped blonde hair. Wears very old-style clothing from maybe the 40s, a suit in this. Also a white mask with dark eyeholes. Little Lucy is literally the same but without the mask and with even shorter hair.
It’s cool you want to draw this! B…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
I’m good with anything that happens as long as Lucy stays with Gabriel. She’d be none too happy if they got separated
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
5 is Ayla, Ducktator’s character
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
You can always make them lose their way and come back to them another time. The mist could warp time and they’d wander around without doing anything significant for days on end. So you can do something else in the meantime.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
The way I’ve imagined it, the labyrinth is really good at acting like it has a mastermind. It’s not a person and doesn’t have a person behind it, but it can mechanically detect, reflect and manipulate real people’s thoughts. No one within the story wrote the poem; it just spontaneously manifested because of how the labyrinth…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Lucille
Lucy did as she was told and more; she slid every candle into her trouser belt and pockets. The flames flickered around her waist like a burner under a pan and she hissed with restrained laughter.
The poem didn’t make much sense. Was it about people who had already escaped? Had they died? She recognized Gabriel’s title, but the res…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Okay, glad you’re alright.
Also, I like the poem
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
As Lucy read the poem, the voices grew louder, hissing their jargon in his mind. He wanted to shout at them to stop, but kept his voice silent, not wishing to disturb Lucy.
“That’s alright, thank you. You read much better than I.” Gabriel tried to keep h…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
My hand is fine now. I was rather miffed because I burnt my hand yesterday too, pulling steak out of the oven. It’s never bad burn, just painful for ten minutes or so.
Baking is indeed fun and time-consuming
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
I apologize for the bad poem. I wrote it quickly and didn’t want to spend forever fixing it
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Lucille
For the first time, Lucy’s face flushed. Gabriel knew she was young, but he didn’t know that while she was a good silent reader, she did not read aloud to people. She put the book on the table and squinted in the candlelight. She stuttered but got through it.
…
Here we have our victims
Here we have them all
In our labyrinth wonde…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Sorry about the wait! I spent the afternoon whisking masa, cooking meat, burning my hand on a kettle, etc. Lots of cooking. And I felt I should update the school roleplay first if I had free time.
Make something up
Alright! I had an idea, just give me two shakes
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Make something up, i literally have as much plan as I did with the piano lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @loopylin @theducktator
Not intending to mess up the role play turns. 🫣
It’s hard to tell who wants to go next so I don’t blame you lol. Loops or Duck, one of you needs to go after me.
Marcel
Marcel laughed and brushed his hair out of his eyes so he could better return the glare. “With that attitude, you already do.”
The two…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Is there something you want the book to lead up to, or should I make something up?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @theducktator
On further thought, I’ll put in Viktor’s reaction. Not intending to mess up the role play turns. 🫣
Viktor
Trash talk. Fun… Viktor grinned back at Marcel.
“Maybe. But if you manage that, we must deserve it.” He blinked in that completely not innocent way that would give away the sarcasm, mouth twitching…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
“Quit talking,” Rory hissed. He reached the door, turned the handle with his free hand, and slipped through, closing the door behind him. “It’s not humiliating. It’s how wounded soldiers are carried.”
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
TAUREN!!! *indistinct squeals*
He looks older in this one, more grown up than how I’ve remembered him. I like it.
- Load More
