@koshka
Active 1 day, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Moth
Relief flooded through Moth. It was a silly thing, maybe, but a friend meant a lot. So many other people had given him strange looks. He almost clasped Lois’ hand.
But Lois was busy with the feast already. At least the direct approach was the way to go after all. The boy seemed like a nice fellow and he probably knew more about t…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
It does! It’ll need to show up in Portals… XD
That good sounds good! I’d be willing to try good fruitcake.
That’s a fabulous tradition! Lol. We’re plotting to take cotton “snowballs” to the New Year’s fellowship Wednesday…. Just in case, you know?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes!! I hope everyone’s day was joyous and full of good food. (We had enchiladas and tamales!) Christmas can be a bittersweet time for a lot of us. I’m so glad that the God who came to us then, is the God Who is With Us now. Emmanuel, in the stress, in the laughter, in the numb hours.
Also, I’m laughing at the typo in my former post. Y’all.…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper It’s been too long since I read that passage. That’s beautiful. I shall reply in kind. 🙂
What is man that thou art mindgul of him? And the son of man that thou visited him? -Psalm 8:4
6 For into us a child is born, into us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful,…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Merry Christmas KeePers!!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
But you, O Bethlehem Ephrathah, who are too little to be among the clans of Judah, from you shall come forth for me one who is to be ruler in Israel, whose coming forth is from old, from ancient days.
Therefore he shall give them up until the time when she who is in labor has given birth; then the rest of his brothers shall return to the people…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic idk what to call this but… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 2 weeks ago
wow, thanks you so much for sharing this special treasure with us, Sara! I am excited to read it!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m not getting notifs either. I haven’t for months, so I have to check every forum to make sure I’m not missing important tags. (At least it doesn’t take long to check.)
your charries are still sitting around waiting for the rain to let up right?
Yes. They are underneath a large tree
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Croissants 🥐
Onnendel loves them. They remind him of a breakfast food he ate often as a kid. He will get very sad if one goes stale and mutter nostalgic nonsense as he toasts it.
Dwogin doesn’t really like them. They’re too fluffy and don’t have enough substance to them. Flattens his to show how much of it is just air bubbles. Ridicules…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Rory
“Right then,” he turned and started out toward the school.
(feel free to have something happen on the way or get them there safely.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 2 weeks ago
UGH! KP signed me out as I was typing! That’s a new one. *sulks*
Let’s try this again……
I’m starting to get a feel for the amount of siblings! I pick a few to keep an eye on and the rest sort of come and go. It’s like getting to know a family with a tone of kids. (which is what it is, lol)
This was a great chapter and I really…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 9 months, 2 weeks ago
He is indeed! That’s lovely.
-
Power replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Wow, this battle scarred Knight in Shining Armor just posted FOUR times in a ONE day! 😲
What a workout! 😮💨
See y’all next year! Back to a SleePer. 😴 -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 2 weeks ago
@power Yes! And when they “win their spurs” they can say it’s for “Brilliant KeePers”.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic What's one thing you know now that you wish you knew when you started writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Um… This is a good question. I relate to all your answers, lol.
I guess that I could embrace childlike wonder without losing depth to my story, that I needed mentorship but didn’t have to accept every idea, and that daydreaming is not the same as writing.
Wait. Not sure I actually know that last one yet. XD But really, that there are many ways…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 2 weeks ago
So. . . What will this next grand gen of KP immigrants be dubbed? I vote for BeePers! (Baby Keepers) . . . 😁
-
Power replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Yep! Us old vets need someone to
pick onwhole heartedly welcome! 😉 - Load More
