@koshka
Active 23 hours, 4 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel nodded. Scattered raindrops that had slipped through the leaves rolled down the dusty white surface of his mask, pooling at the bottom edge before dropping into the damp fabric of his shirt. Gabriel shivered slightly, the rain chilling his skin.
His blades clicked into their sheaths, but his hands…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Lucille
It was a speaking entity, not a monster after all. Rivulets of water poured off his wings, and he seemed less affected by the cold. He wore clothes like a man, and looked like a man, besides the wings – but the suddenness of seeing another talking person was almost more frightening than a monster.
Lucy spoke hesitantly,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Wondering if this is a side product of language learning, or if I’m just weird.
Me: Let’s describe this situation as clearly as possible.
My brain: *gibberish*
Me: Do you ever whisper nonsense in your head because real words don’t describe right?
My cousins: What.
Me: I should probably go to bed.
*Thinking about a convo in a book* I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
Thank you. *bows*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
that’s kind of a lot of main characters and side characters.
As for traumatic backstories…. I have loads of them. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
You know what I can’t stand? When you write something and KP deletes it and asks “are you sure you wanted to do that?” Oh, no, I just wanted to write posts so they could be deleted. It’s my favorite thing. OF COURSE I DID OR I WOULDN”T WAVE WASTED THE TIME WRITING IT!
Anyways.
Ah Markus… Long story with no good ending. B…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 1 week ago
alright then, that works.
Yes, I am really looking forward to hearing more about him. I have to dig up that drawing you did…….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 1 week ago
That was hands down the best chapter yet, and Ira is my favorite character. I just feel like I really know him! The opening paragraph is amazing and you really get hooked in. You also gave us enough info that a 13-year-old talking politics, economics, and government as reasonably as he was is not surprising.
The only thing I caught was the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Lol, it’s funny now. Just gave me a bad scare. lolololol. I would have done it if I’d been well enough to think of it. XD
Um, if being sick and watching All Creatures Great and Small until midnight, and then being unable to sleep because I had a high fever in the day which made me sleep until dinner, so, instead of sleeping,…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 9 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
can I have the doc? It sounds cool.
I’ll put it in my profile update! If you can’t access it, let me know
sometimes eats fireflies. They do not taste good, at all, and he usually stops after one, but he seems to forget this fact whenever he hasn’t seen them in a while.
Ah, so he’s just a touch animalistic. Makes sense
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Yes, I’m horrible 😭 Also sorry you’re sick. Like I told Loops, I’m telling you it won’t happen again.
But happy New Year! Did you do anything for it?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago

It sounds like you got to spend Christmas with most of your favorite people and that’s great :] Family, extended family, best friend, etc. I got to do that too, and I feel like it was an extra Christmas-y Christmas, even if it wasn’t as big of a deal as other years. The more people you spend it with, the better it can feel.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
I’m so sorry for the late reply, I had no idea you guys had rped (my fault)
I can’t tell if it’s a good thing or a bad thing that I can imagine vividly everything that Soldier is doing.
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel drew his blades. “Who are you? Were you also taken from your world to here?” He moved to block Lucy from sight. Even…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
that was playing dirty. lol. I almost cried. I’m also sick so that helped. Not nice. 😂🤣
Happy New Year tho!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
Your art always looks so soft and gentle. I like the Markus art best because of how dynamic the line art is.
Oh, and I see two other people have used the name Ira. XD It’s a lovely name
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
How was everyone’s Christmas?
Good! My family spent a week at a beach house which totally massacred my sleeping schedule. When we got home on Christmas Eve, all I wanted to do was sleep. But I got to watch our retired pastor play carols on his accordion which was sooo cool.
On the day of, I just spent time with my family and ate t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
- Load More
