@koshka
Active 22 hours, 11 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
I made memes

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
*totally not plotting to see more art*
*cackles*
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
She looks protective of her friends. And they’re so fuzzy… I love the big kitty expressions.
Aw, Marcel! I like this. Sweet and relaxed. Precious!
I’m terrible about not sharing art too.. and about not finishing art. I’m tempted to suggest a challenge group where I have to draw and share if you draw and share……[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
right, lol, I almost died.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Help again. This time with Baron in the forum Questions and Support 9 months ago
I had an idea today. One way you could also help his death at the end to be really meaningful, is if you have the fact that just because we are saved, we still face consequences for sin here on earth. If you have that be a sort of recurring theme that shows up in small ways throughout the book, it would pan out really nicely in the end.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @kelieh-h @loopylin etc. etc.
Listening to my brothers out of context… should I laugh or be concerned? 🤣😂:
Older Brother “Go get him!”
Younger Brother *Throws hat on the floor* “IÂ QUIT!”
O.B. “you can’t quit, this is communism”
Y.B. “Fine then, I’ll take his wife” *Laughs evilly* “Never mind, I’m a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
WOW!!! Love that!!!!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months ago
Fabulous memes, everyone!
You know, writing a research paper for worldbuilding sounds like great fun. Is it about your own systems or those real world things that provide you with inspiration?
Also, poor Seb. But she can adopt him, right? 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
I only share like 1% of what I draw and hopefully that will change
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
but I was messing with a random quote generator earlier with our characters and some of them were pretty great
oh no.
lolololol
The third one! Ha!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
I think they’re cute too XD
Your art style has changed so much from the first drawings you posted on kp. I love it.
Indeed it has. I really dislike some of my older stuff; it’s kinda freaky looking. But I’m improving and trying to figure out what I like to make.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
I should draw more casually. Drawings like that make me more happy than trying to be a better artist all the time.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
A doodle of Marcel and Enid hanging out. Ngl this was pretty fun because I got a break from other stuff. :]

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@loopylin
She has a very wild look in her eyes. She’s looking at me as if I’ve done something wrong. I think this is one of my favorite recent art pieces you’ve drawn. - Load More
